• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow...really, did he really just have his Tokarev loaded. I'm all for the 2nd amendment and have my LTCH but I pray this guys doesn't. He may mistake my grandma for a zombie in the grocery store and go buck wild, judging from this video!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Moms notebook lags to much to watch, I'll have to wait until I get home. Though I did tape a red dot on my Xd. I just carry it in my hand everywhere I go. Why? Because I'm tactical mall ninja, super black ops. Ok Just got done watching the videos. Looks like he needs to spend less money on guns, and do a little house maintenance to me. That place was a dump. That guy is a freaking moron. I mean come on! People like that give all gun owners a bad name. Liberals see that, and think omg everyone that owns a gun is a wack job. He is either mental, on drugs, or has way to much time on his hands. I would love to see him move effectively, with all that crap! It was so stupid I did not even laugh. It just made my brain hurt!

Last edited:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :ugh: well i made it through 50 seconds of the first video. what an idiot, i love how he was waving it around and pointing the muzzle at everyone. complete idiot! :puke:

bmwdud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    fort wayne
    ya he is a real piece of work
    should stick to nerf guns. he would still shut his eye out
    very unsafe. he needs classes

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    In the second video he keeps adjusting the weight of that gear because it is choking him. Then he says "It does cut off the circulation to the head but you get used to it" somehow I think the circulation to the head has been cut off for a very long time.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Why carry one SKS and 91/30 when you can carry 2 of each like this zombie combat master?

My advise to him would be....
    Learn and practice firearm safety, guns are not toys.
    Never post videos of youself acting like an a..hat online, use some common sense.
    Stop spending your pay checks at the Army & Navy store on junk.

Dont talk smack about a Colt .45 when all your firearms combined are not worth the value of one Colt.

That is all

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I believe all of us have done some stupid, silly and dangerous stuff when we were young. Yet most of us turned out ok. I am not defending his actions, but as a lifelong defender of the 2nd I believe he has a right to bear arms, and to make videos. His gun handling skills are horrible, but hopefully he will learn to become a responsible and law abiding gun owner. Whether we like it or not he is one of us.

ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    I believe all of us have done some stupid, silly and dangerous stuff when we were young. Yet most of us turned out ok. I am not defending his actions, but as a lifelong defender of the 2nd (and first)I believe he has a right to bear arms, and to make videos. His gun handling skills are horrible, but hopefully he will learn to become a responsible and law abiding gun owner. Whether we like it or not he is one of us.

Quit making sensible, real-life statements. (sorry I added a little)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I believe all of us have done some stupid, silly and dangerous stuff when we were young. Yet most of us turned out ok. I am not defending his actions, but as a lifelong defender of the 2nd I believe he has a right to bear arms, and to make videos. His gun handling skills are horrible, but hopefully he will learn to become a responsible and law abiding gun owner. Whether we like it or not he is one of us.

I agree to a point. Firstly though, I never waved guns around like toys. Secondly I never made videos, and posted them on the internet.

Top Bottom