• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    All we have so far is in camp pics. No "hero shots" yet.

we are seeing several deer and a few does passed up.

We still have a couple hunters out - toughies!

sportsman223

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Passing on Doe's
    Oldest daughter passed on two doe's this morning, my wife filmed the hole thing. Me and youngest saw one doe right after daybreak no horns seen yet. Will be out again tonight
    Good luck to all the young un's

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Young lady's first day of hunting and her first deer...

null_zpseae1904b.jpg

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    This is my sons first deer , he took it from 153 yards with his 870 20ga. and the best part is tomorrow is his 12th birthday.

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    yes sir ranged it with my bushnell 850 befor and after the shot 153 yards . He had his gun sighted at 100yards I told him he would probably miss but he said he had it , so I said go for it, he put the cross hairs on its back and dropped it like a rock . It was the proudist moment of my life .

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    The little girl is 8 and the young man is on his last youth hunt as he turns 18 next year.

He has hunted with us the last 4 years and has really matured into a fine young man.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    yes sir ranged it with my bushnell 850 befor and after the shot 153 yards . He had his gun sighted at 100yards I told him he would probably miss but he said he had it , so I said go for it, he put the cross hairs on its back and dropped it like a rock . It was the proudist moment of my life .

That is some excellent shooting on a very fine buck. My congratulations to him.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Ruby the bloodhound did her job and we recovered a fine 2 1/2 year old buck with a rack that was messed up in velvet. First deer for a first time hunter. 8 years old....

24robinson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    southern indiana
    Took my daughter out Saturday morning and she harvested her first deer ever. It was a 6 point buck, not bad for her first hunt of any kind. The buck came in front of us as we sat in a ground blind around 7:30. He was eating acorns and presented her a broadside shot at about 30 yards, she dropped him in his tracks. We both had a very emotional hug that lasted several minutes. That memory will be with both of us forever.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Took my daughter out Saturday morning and she harvested her first deer ever. It was a 6 point buck, not bad for her first hunt of any kind. The buck came in front of us as we sat in a ground blind around 7:30. He was eating acorns and presented her a broadside shot at about 30 yards, she dropped him in his tracks. We both had a very emotional hug that lasted several minutes. That memory will be with both of us forever.
    :yesway:That's what it's all about! That moment will last a lifetime. Congrats to you both! Now, where are the pics??!!

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County

Oh yeah!!! A day neither one of you will ever forget.

My congratulations to both of you on a well deserved trophy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom