• ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Let's start from the beginning. It appears that 451_Detonics posted this:

I will break these down by genre and pick one from each

Historical - The Wind and the Lion, a semi-factual movie...it happened but probably not like in the movie.

Drama - The African Queen, it's Bogart...what else needs said?

Comedy - Rustler's Rhapsody, tremendous cast and very funny.

Horror - The Shining (original version)..."Redrum, redrum, redrum..."

SciFi - 2010

These were hard choices to make for the most part...the horror was the hardest, I almost went with August Underground Mordum for that genre but decided that as disturbing as it is, it really wasn't horror.

Then you quoted his post, and stated this in your post:

Dumbest :poop: I've ever seen in my life.

Growing propensity? LOL, you've been here since January.

Try going back to my first post, and determine the length of time I've been reading this board, not when I decided to register and post.

When did I ridicule anyone? I stated my opinion of a particular movie, not my opinion of the person who liked it.:n00b:

I did not state that you ridiculed anyone. I did, however, make a statement upon your commentary of Detonics array of choices. I suggest you amend your commentary to specifically state which movie you believe to be the "Dumbest :poop: I've ever seen in my life." As it appears now, it reads differently.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Something about your response literally almost made Cathy pee her pants. She busted out laughing, and running for the bathroom, all at the same time LOL.

I'm not cleaning that up.:):

Let's start from the beginning. It appears that 451_Detonics posted this:

Then you quoted his post, and stated this in your post:

Try going back to my first post, and determine the length of time I've been reading this board, not when I decided to register and post.

I did not state that you ridiculed anyone. I did, however, make a statement upon your commentary of Detonics array of choices. I suggest you amend your commentary to specifically state which movie you believe to be the "Dumbest :poop: I've ever seen in my life." As it appears now, it reads differently.

I figured the bold I put around the movie was enough to signify what I was talking about...Guess not.:n00b:

BTW, why haven't you commented on other people when they agree that a movie is good? I guess we can get off topic as long as we agree with each other?

Let's see...The Big Lebowski and Fight Club? And you question my taste in films? Alrighty then..... :dunno:

Sorry, fake snuff films that involve raping a chick covered in blood, vomit and s**t just isn't my cup of tea. My previous statement that JBusch made such a stink about wasn't meant to be offensive and I apologize if you took it that way.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    YouTube - The Chatty Duel---The Princess Bride

It is hard for me to say what my favorite movie is...

Here are a few:

princessbride.jpg

full_movieimage_12526.jpg

The.Big.Lebowski.1998.720p.HDDVD.x264-SEPTiC.jpg

star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-posters.jpg

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    ..... My previous statement that JBusch made such a stink about wasn't meant to be offensive and I apologize if you took it that way.

Okay already.

Two individuals interpreted your commentary as a flame, and felt the need to respond publicly to it. You apologized to one for the miscommunication, but somehow, took offense to the other.

Interesting display of logic. Would you care to expound?

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    In no particular order:
    Gladiator
    Fearless - Jet Li
    Matrix Trilogy
    Zombieland
    Honorable Mention: Bachlor Party, Full Metal Jacket. Hero - Jet Li

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Okay already.

Two individuals interpreted your commentary as a flame, and felt the need to respond publicly to it. You apologized to one for the miscommunication, but somehow, took offense to the other.

Interesting display of logic. Would you care to expound?

I apologized to the person who took offense to my post. Now I need to apologize to someone I wasn't even talking to? GTFO.

In respect to lovemachine's thread, I'm done here.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I apologized to the person who took offense to my post. Now I need to apologize to someone I wasn't even talking to? GTFO.

I never required, nor did I request an apology. However I am still curious why you apologized to one, but simultaneously flamed me.

All you were required to do, was to offer a simple apology to the person who's post that you had commented, without an attack upon me for my response to your admitted misstatement. As such, I would have dropped the issue.

In respect to lovemachine's thread, I'm done here.

So does this mean that you're not going to explain your rationale? :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    So does this mean that you're not going to explain your rationale? :dunno:

Sure.

I never required, nor did I request an apology. However I am still curious why you apologized to one, but simultaneously flamed me.

Is 451_detonics your boyfriend or something? If not, then mind your own ****ing business and let him say something to me if he has a problem. I owed you no explanation, but gave you one anyway and you're still crying like a ***** with a skinned knee.

All you were required to do, was to offer a simple apology to the person who's post that you had commented, without an attack upon me for my response to your admitted misstatement. As such, I would have dropped the issue.

I admitted nothing. I said that the movie sucks and apologized if he misunderstood me. The apology was just common courtesy.

If you need any further elaboration, PM me.

Well, wait...If you did that, then you wouldn't be getting anymore public attention, so I guess that won't work.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010

Figures.

Is 451_detonics your boyfriend or something? If not, then mind your own ****ing business and let him say something to me if he has a problem. I owed you no explanation, but gave you one anyway and you're still crying like a ***** with a skinned knee.

No. Make me. No, you didn't. Look in the mirror.

I admitted nothing. I said that the movie sucks and apologized if he misunderstood me. The apology was just common courtesy.

So why attack me in said apology?

If you need any further elaboration, PM me.

Well, wait...If you did that, then you wouldn't be getting anymore public attention, so I guess that won't work.

Why didn't you respond as such then? Oh yeah, for the reason that you stated.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I really need Snatch and Red Dawn on my list:
    The Big Lebowski
    There Will Be Blood
    No Country For Old Men
    Fight Club
    The Godfather I and II

But I have no idea which ones I could take off.:dunno:

I can help! Take off No country for old men. It was one of the :poop:'est movies I've ever seen! :D

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    No special order

Gangs of New York
    Days of thunder
    Dazed and Confused
    For the love of the Game
    Out Cold

Top Bottom