• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Put up here the funny stuff you dream up during the day....anything that makes you chuckle or a joke or whatever....keep it clean though.

Example...."Your momma is so fat, I can hear her breathing in a text message."

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Yuk.. U disgust me

:) is to show a playful tone so I don't look like a jack ass that has something personal against a man that enjoys cheese his god |)amned cornflakes.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Yuk.. U disgust me

:) is to show a playful tone so I don't look like a jack ass that has something personal against a man that enjoys cheese his god |)amned cornflakes.

Well, I can assure you two things.

1. They are delicious
    2. I am not a man

Though I would shake the hand of any man with a technicolored nyan avatar. As long as that hand was not sweaty and unwashed.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

1. They are delicious
    2. I am not a man

Though I would shake the hand of any man with a technicolored nyan avatar. As long as that hand was not sweaty and unwashed.

Then that wouldn't be a man's hand you'd be shaking :):

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010

1. They are delicious
    2. I am not a man

Where do I get one of those .

I use hand sanitizer on the reg

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Geez, I should probably keep my random thoughts to myself, but here goes.

However, this morning when I realized how much hair I'm losing on my head it made me wonder if Rosie O'Donnell has the same problem I do. Does she lose the hair on her heard and grow it in her ears and on her back? I bet she does.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

1. They are delicious
    2. I am not a man

I figured that most men wouldn't have an avatar of a cat farting rainbows. Not that there's anything wrong with it if they did, but it would still be a bit of a surprise.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    I figured that most men wouldn't have an avatar of a cat farting rainbows. Not that there's anything wrong with it if they did, but it would still be a bit of a surprise.

You'd be surprised how many assume I'm a man. A gay man, apparently. But hey. Whatever. I'm good with it. :gaychase:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You'd be surprised how many assume I'm a man. A gay man, apparently. But hey. Whatever. I'm good with it. :gaychase:

I've been called a dude more times than I can count. Granted your avatar is quite a bit less masculine. Maybe I should just make my avatar a picture of my boobs so people will know the difference. :dunno:

And yes, that last sentence is full of implied purple...no one wants to see that :laugh:

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I've been called a dude more times than I can count. Granted your avatar is quite a bit less masculine. Maybe I should just make my avatar a picture of my boobs so people will know the difference. :dunno:

And yes, that last sentence is full of implied purple...no one wants to see that :laugh:

I happen to think that all womens pics should be of their boobs, no purple intended.

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    unimpressed-dog.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members