• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Actually, in all seriousness, ^that^ was a joke. I am working on getting more dog food stored up, and I have access to water. What I do with my pets will depend entirely on the situation. In a worst case scenario the dogs come with, the cats stay home and what happens, happens. I'm sure the one will be able to eventually fend for herself, but the other will end up dying. He is completely blind (eyes were removed as a kitten) and is diabetic. While I love them both, it would just be too much to handle, especially with the need for insulin.

As for the dogs, I just ordered one of these:

OllyDog Dog Pack - Medium - 2011 Overstock - Free Shipping at REI-OUTLET.com

I'm going to give it a try and see how my Pit Bull likes it. I doubt she will even notice she has it on. I might get one for my other dog too, but my coupon was only good for one item. My thoughts were to see what I think about it before ordering one for the other dog. My other concern is the "small" may still be just a hair big for the Rat Terrier, but he is towards the larger end of the breed size, so it may fit fine.

I'll report back when it comes in, and what I think of it.

sbsg2005

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Our pets around here range from a small 4 oz turlte to a 130 lb Neopolitan mastiff that is doomed to get bigger since she is still pup. She will come with me no matter what. The rest can survive in the wild other than the turtle and I'm sure the kids will bring it along. The rabbits will be soup. The cats well I hate cats so I hope the wife has a plan for them other wise they are on their own or dog chow.

Top Bottom