• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I have two that I've always had a good turn out with depending on the water depth.

A small white and black grub spinner, and a texas rigged plastic worm.

Love flippin them out and bringing some back. :)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Today I picked up some road runner heads to try different soft lure bodies on. I've caught bass on regular road runners but I wonder if this will up the anty for the bass. I can't wait to try them out. Before and after pics.
    IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

csmith

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Clinton county
    My personal favorite for bass has to be chatter frogs. I bet I go through 5-10 of those a year. I've found if you loose one or both of the eyes they don't seem to get near as many hits.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Today I picked up some road runner heads to try different soft lure bodies on. I've caught bass on regular road runners but I wonder if this will up the anty for the bass. I can't wait to try them out. Before and after pics.
    IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Love the ones with the lizard tails. I used to fish a lake using 1/8 oz jig and the back half of a purple power worm.............This fish in that lake would tear them UP.......didn't use it any where else though........Hmmmmmm:n00b:

You know this could be the new wonder Musky bait.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Love the ones with the lizard tails. I used to fish a lake using 1/8 oz jig and the back half of a purple power worm.............This fish in that lake would tear them UP.......didn't use it any where else though........Hmmmmmm:n00b:

You know this could be the new wonder Musky bait.

I'll be trying these lures out over the weekend. Undecided on fishing Saturday but Sunday for sure. There are a couple lakes close to me that have musky stocked in them but I rarely ever fish them. Mainly because they're electric only.

BlisterPac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Jitterbug on a calm, moonlit night.

Chartreuse 2" floating rapala in the White River for spring smallies (and the occasional channel)

Bottom bouncing a purple Zoom worm with a pink tail on a weedless Eagle claw and bullet weight during the summer evenings

Good times, fond memories...

Top Bottom