• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    "Well don't just sit there looking stupid, grasping your hands in pain. How 'bout a little ... applause for the Waco Kid?" - Sheriff Bart

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    The more you know about your relatives, the more headaches you have. -My Grandfather 1961

If you meet an a-hole in the morning, you met one a-hole. If you meet a-holes all day long, you are the a-hole. Raylan Givens.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Robert Duval.

I hate advice unless I'm giving it. I hate giving advice, because people won't take it. Jack Nickolson

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most.

That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.

Robert Duvall, Second Hand Lions

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    Everyone brings a little joy to this office, some by entering and some by leaving!

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Look both ways before you cross the street. Pedestrians have the right of way but you can end up being dead right.

Top Bottom