• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    My first rifle was a Remmy 511, Christmas '45 or 46. It is still my go-to gun. Hangs on the wall loaded in case a feral cat or other critter shows up.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Other than air rifles, my first is an H&R .44 break action rifle my wife got me this past Christmas. Finally get to make it back to the range with it and her new toy (Ruger SR9c) tomorrow. I cannot wait.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    My first gun was/is a 1908 Winchester .22 pump that was my great grandpa's and my grandpa's then my dad's and is now mine. I still have it and still shoot it. I wouldnt sell that gun for anything. I will pass it down to my son some day and he will pass it on down to his I hope.

indianafly

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    The first rifle I shot was my dad's Marlin 22 that he still owns and hope I don't get it for a long time.

The first gun that my dad gave me was an Old Sear's 20 gauge he got befor he got married. I shot my first squirrel with it and dusted my first clay with it. It is still in my safe and will be passed on to my kids.

The first rifle I bought was a AK47 followed shortly by a 700pss

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    My first rifle was a Ruger 10/22. I think I bought it at Galyan's back in the day. It would not cycle correctly with ANY ammo. I tried everything... then sold it.

I miss my first handgun, but not that 10/22.

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    First Rifle

My 1 st Rifle was an H&R pal 22 single shot . My Grandfather on my Mothers side bought it from my Grandfathers shop on my Fathers side of the family and yes I still have that rifle and still shoot it on occasion.

rby1rby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Delphi
    I had an old Stevens pump 22 when I was about 11 or 12. Still in the family no longer being shot, for show only. I sure dropped a lot of squirrels with that gun

Top Bottom