• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    nothing like 3 cops beating the hell out of a pregnant woman to show how tough they are. that should send the message loud and clear on who the real badasses are.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Story and video is pretty vague, but from what I see she got hit 8 times while being cuffed and pregnant. That is pretty f'd up.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Why do we arrest prostitutes, run them through the system, and release them?

High cash flow and no taxes...the gov't will get its money, though this way actually takes a bit of effort.

Same with other victimless crimes...it's all black-market stuff...they want their cut, high moral claims notwithstanding.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    High cash flow and no taxes...the gov't will get its money, though this way actually takes a bit of effort.

Same with other victimless crimes...it's all black-market stuff...they want their cut, high moral claims notwithstanding.

What cash? They are prostitutes. I would imagine it costs more to run the gauntlet with a hooker than it produces in revenue. Moral projection has to be the only reason.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    nothing like 3 cops beating the hell out of a pregnant woman to show how tough they are. that should send the message loud and clear on who the real badasses are.

What really showed how badass they are were the steel bracelets they put on her first, just in case she might actually have wanted to protect her baby or something.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    $$$

the state wants their cut

And if they dont get it, this happens.

129116302614609114.jpg

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    What really showed how badass they are were the steel bracelets they put on her first, just in case she might actually have wanted to protect her baby or something.
    they cant take any chances on not going home safe. of course the rest of us just hope we get lucky and make it home alive.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If the same law applies to the cops as to the rest of us, then a passerby would have been justified in shooting all three cops to protect the woman - since the cops were in the process of committing a felony.

Each of those cops, including the chief, should not only lose their job but go to jail, and the chief should get the longest prison term of any of them.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    What cash? They are prostitutes. I would imagine it costs more to run the gauntlet with a hooker than it produces in revenue. Moral projection has to be the only reason.

The cash to which I referred was the flow made by the ho.

You may be right, but I think you make the mistake of applying ROI, a concept foreign to most gov't functionaries, to the actions involved in extracting blood from the turnip. Even if only a drop is available, the turnip knows who owns it and the proceeds of its labor.

I'll give you six of one, half a dozen of the other.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    If the same law applies to the cops as to the rest of us, then a passerby would have been justified in shooting all three cops to protect the woman - since the cops were in the process of committing a felony.

Each of those cops, including the chief, should not only lose their job but go to jail, and the chief should get the longest prison term of any of them.
    if the same law applied to cops that does to us we wouldnt see this kind of stuff. but they already know being one of the kings men has its privileges. if anybody else did what these ass clowns did it would be felonies for everybody. in this case it means promotions for everybody.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I didn't get too excited until I heard what the chief had to say. I completely fail to see the humor in that stupid c**ksucker saying that he didn't need to see the video because as far as he is concerned his officers were justified in doing whatever they felt necessary.

Top Bottom