• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If the same law applies to the cops as to the rest of us, then a passerby would have been justified in shooting all three cops to protect the woman - since the cops were in the process of committing a felony.

Each of those cops, including the chief, should not only lose their job but go to jail, and the chief should get the longest prison term of any of them.

What felony? Hitting a person who is actively resisting? "She looked 2 months pregnant? Uhhhh, do you have kids? 2 months pregnant, and "showing"?... In what world?

I suggest if that you see something like this and are carrying, that you probably should "stay your hand" unless you see an actual illegal act committed. From the video we see, there is hardly enough to know what went down.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The woman is pregnant and is using heroin. Maybe karma is real? Hopefully it is and the gang involved gets a dose too.

She was just standing on the sidewalk, working, when the officer asked her name. She should have kept quiet. The police find out she sells herself as a service instead of just selling a service, so she must be taken away to jail. She disagrees about going to jail. Then three full grown men (in the sense that they have human bodies) take her to the ground and batter her.

Kut, why would they need to punch her? If she was resisting, wouldn't it have been more helpful to help the other two officers get her hands cuffed, instead of just punching her? What poor excuse for a man does that anyway?

Oh, and this all happened on the fourth of July, so happy birthday, freedom.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    What felony? Hitting a person who is actively resisting? "She looked 2 months pregnant? Uhhhh, do you have kids? 2 months pregnant, and "showing"?... In what world?

I suggest if that you see something like this and are carrying, that you probably should "stay your hand" unless you see an actual illegal act committed. From the video we see, there is hardly enough to know what went down.

Wow, just Wow! God help us.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    "She looked 2 months pregnant? Uhhhh, do you have kids? 2 months pregnant, and "showing"?... In what world?

Easily showing at 2 months on the 3rd and beyond...sometimes even the second.

Good advice.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    It's easy to play Monday morning quarterback and second guess the servants of the public, but none of us were actually there.

We common folk have no idea how dangerous a woman in handcuffs can be.

I, for one, feel safer knowing there are brave officers protecting me from dangerous women in handcuffs.

Top Bottom