• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Several on INGO have made it clear that they are fine with people who do illegal things being killed whether they present a threat or not.

Oddly, many of these same people pile on LEOs for things like asking for an I.D., let alone killing someone who isn't a threat.

Yeah, hypocrisy....it's an INGO thing.

Yea I know...holding those with a badge to a higher standard is just wrong.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Yeah, why bother holding ourselves to a high standard.

Personally, I haven't shot anyone or pointed a firearm at anyone. I'd like to think I hold myself to a fairly high standard. I may not hold average citizens to as high of a standard as a uniformed LEO, but I don't find that to be hypocrisy.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    This pot is ready to boil over but I figure I would throw my pointless comment in.

Shooting somebody in your house isn't an issue if you feel threatened. The issue is finishing them off and recording it saying the crap he said. The dude was out of his mind.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    This pot is ready to boil over but I figure I would throw my pointless comment in.

Shooting somebody in your house isn't an issue if you feel threatened. The issue is finishing them off and recording it saying the crap he said. The dude was out of his mind.

Exactly. I hope he gets the help he needs, but I'm sure he won't.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    If you are the law on your property, why aren't you affording the same to Mr. Smith?

Because he shot 2 unarmed kids, finished them off (MURDERED) and then left their bodies for over 1 day laying in his basement because he was a coward. I called the police immediately after my incident. I had nothing to hide and I did not have to pick up any brass.

Apples --- Oranges --- and now your Peanuts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Personally, I haven't shot anyone or pointed a firearm at anyone. I'd like to think I hold myself to a fairly high standard. I may not hold average citizens to as high of a standard as a uniformed LEO, but I don't find that to be hypocrisy.

A good shoot is a good shoot and and murder is murder no matter whether the shooter has a badge or not. In this case, murder and the jury agreed.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Because he shot 2 unarmed kids, finished them off (MURDERED) and then left their bodies for over 1 day laying in his basement because he was a coward. I called the police immediately after my incident. I had nothing to hide and I did not have to pick up any brass.

Apples --- Oranges --- and now your Peanuts.

lol. Negative repping me and a personal attack in the message? You are a class act.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    A good shoot is a good shoot and and murder is murder no matter whether the shooter has a badge or not.

This is the problem, though. People with badges get off for "good shoots" when a regular citizen wouldn't have. I'm sure it happens the other way around as well, but I don't believe at nearly the rate.

In this case, murder and the jury agreed.

I don't think there is any argument what this guy did was wrong (in my mind). I question whether the repeated break-ins affected him mentally and may have had an effect on his actions. But I'm not a mental health professional.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I wouldn't doubt that, to use the technical term- he wasn't quite right. I'm not saying that you think this, but many members of the public think that an insanity defense is easy to prove. It's not. a person could have any manner of mental illness and still be legally culpable for a crime. I hope he gets any help he needs, and in a state like Minnesota, I would not be surprised if resources were available in prison.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    If the shoe fits...wear it. You essentially said that I wasn't a class act....over the internet. No! You win! :rolleyes:

Please explain to me how I am a "coward moron".

Btw, next time you try to insult someone by calling them a moron, you probably shouldn't make simple mistakes. You could have at least called me a cowardly moron.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom