Jun 26, 2008
    picture.php

Very nice!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Go all out :) Smith and Wesson M&P 45 ACP

i already have the fnp45 which I love, single action trigger is so smooth.

i've really wanted a 1911 and finally just did it. I went cheaper because I carry my pistols and not worried if they get beat up from rivets on pants and seatbelts. When SHTF pistols and long guns ain't gonna be worth :poop: cuz they're pretty, they'll be worth food and fuel because the gas station owner wants protection from thugs.

But I have to be done for a while. MAYBE start buying parts for an AR build.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    :+1: on the Glock Variables!!! You can't beat a Glock...unless it's a good .357 Mag revolver...and then when you run out of ammo, you can be the BG with it.

For a 40 go Glock 22. That caliber is readily available and by purchasing a Glock .357 Sig barrel you can shoot two calibers through one gun. Add a 9mm conversion barrel and 9mm mags and you can then shoot 3 different calibers through one gun.

Rich.Carpenter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Fishers
    I love the way the OP mentions multiple times, "No Glocks", but Glock-mania just will not be denied....suggesting them even after the discussion has moved on to the gun he has purchased. :rolleyes:

1911fanatic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    1911 kimber, springfield wilson combat para you name it chances are whatever brand you prefer they will make a 1911 whats more? accesories are limitless.

Top Bottom