• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    If you OC isn't it like having no pants on?
    I would not like to touch another man's gun by accident during a group hug.
    Especially if mine is out in the open too. :n00b:

1. Real men only group hug while listening to the quarterback or coach call the play.

Thank to you I cannot eat bacon anymore, not to mention the things I cannot do with a woman anymore.
    You ruined both for me. :(

Now if I ever turn gay I bet you could still find a way to ruin sausages for me.

Well, putting posts 1&2 together sounds like post 3 is less of a hypothetical and more of a coming out of the closet post to me. :D

On topic:

If you've ever carried at a theme park because you're more worried about your family being safe and still enjoying life than making a political statement, you might be a CC'r.

If you've ever carried at a professional sports venue because your will to protect yourself and your family while downtown to and from your vehicle to/from the venue is stronger than your willingness to become a victim, you might be a CC'r.

If you have no desire to be asked stupid questions all day long by people you have no desire to ever speak to, you might be a CC'r.

If you don't feel like it's your personal responsibility to educate the world about firearms and the law, you might be a CC'r.

If you don't like being visibly conspicuous in a crowd while in public, you might be a CC'r.

If you have a 500$ pistol and a 25$ holster that's functional but ugly, you might be a CC'r. :D

And FYI I both CC and OC as I feel the situation warrants. :dunno: Why people feel the need to declare one method over the other as being "superior" is just a red herring that the Anti's love to use in legislature against the 2nd.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    "You might be a CC'r" if you think "bacon" is an acceptable answer to any question ever asked.

"You might be a CC'r" if you carry a purple highlighter in your pocket just in case you want to write a sarcastic letter.

"You might be a CC'r" if when you hear the word "Frosty" the first thing that comes to mind isn't a snowman.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You might be a CCer if you would rather not be harassed all day by ignorant people.

You might be a CCer if you don't care to educate said ignorant people, unless it's on your terms.

You might be a CCer if you don't want the entire world to know you value your life more then they value theirs.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    If you like to draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms, you might be a CCer.

*yes I do both, but mostly CC.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    "You might be a CC'r" if you think "bacon" is an acceptable answer to any question ever asked.

"You might be a CC'r" if you carry a purple highlighter in your pocket just in case you want to write a sarcastic letter.

"You might be a CC'r" if when you hear the word "Frosty" the first thing that comes to mind isn't a snowman.

What's a chocolate milkshake from Wendy's got to do with this conversation?

:lmfao:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    You might be a CC'r if you don't have cops Harassing you while you try to mow your grass ....:D

You might be a CC'r if your neighbors don't call the cops on you everytime you walk out of your house :dunno::D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::D:D:D:D:D:popcorn:

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    The target or the subject? ;)

You'd think as an OC'r that you'd have a better idea of what your "target" is before "shooting off" about it. :D:joke:
    He OC's...I heard that makes you a target and more likely to be shot. So I stand by my word choice.

Edit to add: I am not an OC'r. (only time I OC is when hunting in the woods, and very rarely at the gun range)

Last edited:

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    You might be an CC'er if you do not have to get sand out of your nether-regions everytime someone questions OC.

You might be an CC'er if you realize OC might not be a red herring but just a blue flounder.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, if the crash surprises me, I think it just deserves quid pro quo. I don't object to OC, I just don't do it. I don't care if I print a little; most of the mugwumps won't even register it. But if I come out with the XDm40 in the dropleg, I'm for sure making a statement, but it isn't political. I'll have an M4 with me, as well, and likely kevlar.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom