• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Dont forget the guy who is always "casually" scratching his back so we can all see his weapon.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    If you take your 1911 off at night, and you can see a cocked hammer imprint in your skin for 2 hours, you might be a CC'er

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Oh my god that guy gets around he was at the local shop the other day.

BDU pants bloused into his boots, a way to small NRA t-shirt and a fanny pack set for crossdraw. He walked in like he was the offspring of Commando and Rambo. He got in line behind me for the range and he purchased .22lr. I almost **** myself from trying so hard not to laugh he had the lane next to me and @ 7 yrds I don't think he was more then 50% with his (are you ready for this) Jennings .22.

When I left I sat around the parking lot playing tetris so I could see what he was driving. he got into a **** brown mid 80's Chevette. I almost pissed myself. As much as I hate to say it he is what most pwople see when they see a gun owner. The rest of us try not to look like an asshat.
    :rolleyes:Gee, that WOULD make gun owners look bad, huh?:rolleyes:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    :rolleyes:Gee, that WOULD make gun owners look bad, huh?:rolleyes:
    Do you really wanna go there again TROLL? I have been nice enough to back off now you wanna start again.
    trollspray.jpg

And if you read the story he was a CCer not OC which you are so opposed too!!!!
    Now before I say something to get my self in trouble Have A Great Day DB!!

greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Do you really wanna go there again TROLL? I have been nice enough to back off now you wanna start again.

And if you read the story he was a CCer not OC which you are so opposed too!!!!
    Now before I say something to get my self in trouble Have A Great Day DB!!
    No, I just thought your critique of a fellow gun owner and his appearance was a little hypocritical.:dunno: Aren't these YOUR words below in RED?

"No you are a troll because you are putting down another gun owners choice.
    Last time I checked we are free to decide how we wish to carry.
    I also CC 90% of the time. I am slightly uncomfortable with OC because it does tend to draw the attention of others. I will not try to belittle others because they choice to OC. It is their right, just as CC is my right. When we divide amongst ourselves we will provide the rife that they need to take all of our rights.

If you cannot put aside your difference in opinion and stand tall and proud with your fellow gun owner brothers and sisters we will fall.

That is why I believe you are a TROLL"

Hmmmm. I added the bold to just show you YOUR words.

Last edited:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    No, I just thought your critique of a fellow gun owner and his appearance was a little hypocritical.:dunno:

I never disagreed with the fact that YES some gunowners do come across as douchebags we disagreed on other levels...
    Have a good day and thank you for not reheating last weeks leftovers.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    No, I just thought your critique of a fellow gun owner and his appearance was a little hypocritical.:dunno: Aren't these YOUR words below in RED?

"No you are a troll because you are putting down another gun owners choice.

If you cannot put aside your difference in opinion and stand tall and proud with your fellow gun owner brothers and sisters we will fall.

That is why I believe you are a TROLL"

Hmmmm. I added the bold to just show you YOUR words.

I never disagreed with the fact that YES some gunowners do come across as douchebags we disagreed on other levels...
    Have a good day and thank you for not reheating last weeks leftovers.

Now, Now fellas, don't make me turn this thread around....:chillout:
    You two are having an argument about some mall ninja, who lives in his own little psdorambo world where he gets off to mall cop and red dawn. Other than that he doesn't hurt anyone and just causes mommy and daddy to yell all the time! (yes you two are mommy and daddy) (and yes that is a complete role reversal from the begining of this post):):

Top Bottom