• ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    This is pretty self-explanitory...

If the belt loop on the pants is around mid thigh.... they are probably CCing

I foresee a "you might be a CC'r" thread (like you might be a redneck)-redneckmedic

If you are a 110lb white dude picking a fight at the local hip hop club.... you might be a CC'r.

(I know its lame...but its a start) lets hear yours.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    If you go to OC threads and try to explain to everybody why OC is so wrong and refuse to listen to OC point of view...............You might be a CCer.:D

If it is 90 degrees out and you have on a vest............You might be a CCer.

If you are a man and you are wearing a fanny pack.....You might be a CCer.

If you have an large number of Hawaiian shirts............You might be a CCer.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    If you are a man and you are wearing a fanny pack.....You might be a CCer.

To go along with this:

If there are about 30 people in Midwest Gun Exchange on a Sunday afternoon and you walk in with your buddy wearing a skin tight black shirt tucked into too-small jeans tucked into combat boots with a big black fanny pack twisted to your strong side while blatantly scanning the entire room, you might be a cc'er. <-Real story...what a tool.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    To go along with this:

If there are about 30 people in Midwest Gun Exchange on a Sunday afternoon and you walk in with your buddy wearing a skin tight black shirt tucked into too-small jeans tucked into combat boots with a big black fanny pack twisted to your strong side while blatantly scanning the entire room, you might be a cc'er. <-Real story...what a tool.

Oh my god that guy gets around he was at the local shop the other day.

BDU pants bloused into his boots, a way to small NRA t-shirt and a fanny pack set for crossdraw. He walked in like he was the offspring of Commando and Rambo. He got in line behind me for the range and he purchased .22lr. I almost **** myself from trying so hard not to laugh he had the lane next to me and @ 7 yrds I don't think he was more then 50% with his (are you ready for this) Jennings .22.

When I left I sat around the parking lot playing tetris so I could see what he was driving. he got into a **** brown mid 80's Chevette. I almost pissed myself. As much as I hate to say it he is what most pwople see when they see a gun owner. The rest of us try not to look like an asshat.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

BDU pants bloused into his boots, a way to small NRA t-shirt and a fanny pack set for crossdraw. He walked in like he was the offspring of Commando and Rambo. He got in line behind me for the range and he purchased .22lr. I almost **** myself from trying so hard not to laugh he had the lane next to me and @ 7 yrds I don't think he was more then 50% with his (are you ready for this) Jennings .22.

When I left I sat around the parking lot playing tetris so I could see what he was driving. he got into a **** brown mid 80's Chevette. I almost pissed myself. As much as I hate to say it he is what most pwople see when they see a gun owner. The rest of us try not to look like an asshat.

Now what if he is a member of this board? Maybe he will give me rep points for sticking up for him... in which case, i will let you guys know who he is.:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    If you constantly have to pull up your pants because you have a pathetic belt that can't hold your gun and your gut up at the same time.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If you were the kid still grinning and "hiding" hours after everyone else had quit "seeking" and gone home... :@ya:

you might be a CCer.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Now what if he is a member of this board? Maybe he will give me rep points for sticking up for him... in which case, i will let you guys know who he is.:D

You can't give yourself rep points....26w 28l, 5.11 tact pants, Earth Tone combat boots, U.S. Optics shirt...sounds like someone I know....:rolleyes: :D

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    If you buy clothes because they will conceal well without being worried that they aren't in fashion..........................

If you have 4 different IWB Holsters for one pistol..........................

If you have ever read a book titled"Concealed means Concealed"........

If the first time your new girlfriend knows you carry is when you start to get busy.........

If you go to the range and you don't have to carry anything........................

If you have callouses on your hip.......................................

I you have ever been afraid to hung the bride at a wedding because she might feel it....

If that bulge in your pocket means you aren't just happy to see me............

I you own a pocket holster................................

If you stand in the mirror for hours at a time trying on all you clothes to see which don't print.............................

If you have a special pair of swim trunks with a junk holster not for your junk........

If you have ever looked like you might have crabs while walking around in public cause you keep repostioning you barrel................

If you hold your strong side hip when you run.........................

If you wear a hole in your favorite pants from barrel rub......................

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

It's a Bryco .22 and 1979 Chevette, damnit!!!! And +1 for IndyGunWorks!! Thanks guy!! I appreciate the vote of confidence. :D

Top Bottom