You know you're gettin' old.............

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    :)
    Have any of you old guys recognized what you thought were new pains turned out to be old injury's come to re-visit.
    yeah and sadly being old you even see politics in it too. All those years I could have had some of these things fixed now under Obummer care I am not so sure how this is gonna turn out!

As for the OP I am sure you just forgot Imodium AD and Naproxen.......and sudafed and Benadryl.

parson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    New Castle
    You know you're getting old when grunts and rattles aren't deer calls, but noises that your body makes when you get up in the morning!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When you can remember when the TV had only 4 channels and your phone was on a "Party Line".

And the 1 phone in the house was on the kitchen wall. It was a "Rotary"

we had 4 channels until about 7:00 PM when ch. 4 turned down its power and we could not pick it up on the rabbit ears any more until the next morning when they powered up again.
    Damn, I am getting old...................................;)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    When you see an item behind the front seat of the car and can no longer just reach to the back to get it. It now involves pulling over. The twist hurts my back, the reach torques my shoulder, and to see what I'm doing is likely to pull a muscle in my neck, it isn't worth it, I have no shame, I'm pulling over.

beehunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    True story. You know you are getting old when you try and show your 11 year old son how to roll the atari game asteroids over 100,000 points and I had to stop around 55,000 because my thumb was getting inflamed and starting to hurt real bad.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    True story. You know you are getting old when you try and show your 11 year old son how to roll the atari game asteroids over 100,000 points and I had to stop around 55,000 because my thumb was getting inflamed and starting to hurt real bad.

Exactly! I can only play about an hour on the Playstation 3 (or type on a computer) when my fingers just plain five up.

Top Bottom