• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Before I discovered this site, I USED to be perfectly satisfied when I purchased a gun. The concept of BUILDING a gun, or a CUSTOM gun were entirely unknown to me.

I'll never recover... I'm totally addicted. It's like Legos, but with guns!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    By the way, how many Mosin Nagants do you have? That's how I became a gun Junkie. I've fully recovered now, so if you get the bug, and see some good deals on them, just call me, and I'll come and buy em' so you don't have to make the same mistakes as me.:D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Seriously, your right. This site is very bad. It has cost me so much money. When I first started carrying, I had a Glock 21 in a Fobus paddle holster. Since I found this site, I bought and now carry a Glock 19 in a MTAC Holster. I'm buying more ammo and more magazines so I can participate in some of the shooting sports. I want to join the Marian County Fish and Game, I'm taking a training class this summer. And, to top it all, I'm on this site every night reading all the posts I find.
    AND, I want to buy a class III firearm.
    Crap, this is bad :D

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaahaaahaa
    you aint seen nutin yet roscot. these guys will lead you to ruination and smile all the way. but it's a sweet ride just hold on and enjoy. :):
    :ingo:

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have the same issue with watches....the term among watch enthuisats is WIS(watch idiot savant)

Maybe we should start GIS here (gun idiot savant)....I have both sicknesses.....guess that makes me a two time loser:D

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I have the same issue with watches....the term among watch enthuisats is WIS(watch idiot savant)

Maybe we should start GIS here (gun idiot savant)....I have both sicknesses.....guess that makes me a two time loser:D

Not sure about the watches, but when you start collecting guitars they call you a "Guitar Homo." :dunno:

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It has slowly dawned on me that this site is the much talked about Dark Side. No inheritance for the kids and the dog is being sold to medical science!

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    Well you MIGHT? want to stay away from the reloading section then..;) lots of toys to be had and founds to spend there haha you think your addicted now.. You my friend aint seen nothing yet!.. :):

Welcome to the club! It is a FUN ride… :D

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm in the same boat, it started with just one or two guns. Then those guns weren't good enough, so I had to make some mods. Then the Black Rifle Disease struck, so I just built my first AR hoping that would cure or at least slow down my urge to spend money. Did It? NO, now I just want to spend more moeny and dress up the AR. Want to get a scope, rails, sling, etc. It's very addicting, my gun collection is up to 8 now, but I'm still not satisfied. There is always something I want, whether it be another gun, or an acceessory for one of the guns I have, or ammo.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'll never recover... I'm totally addicted.

Now, now. You folks are just enabling his habit. Can't you see that roscott is crying out for help? The first step in curing your addiction is admitting that you have a problem.

The only way to properly kick this habit is cold-turkey. Just schedule a time and I'll come by to relieve, err... take, err... detox your home of that nasty habit. Consider it a public service. ;)

Top Bottom