• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    all the sudden you start finding money to spend that didnt seem to be there before. think i said that i needed to be alone with the ingo site the other day.gotta get more comfortable computer..this one doesnt spoon well

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Seriously, your right. This site is very bad. It has cost me so much money. When I first started carrying, I had a Glock 21 in a Fobus paddle holster. Since I found this site, I bought and now carry a Glock 19 in a MTAC Holster. I'm buying more ammo and more magazines so I can participate in some of the shooting sports. I want to join the Marian County Fish and Game, I'm taking a training class this summer. And, to top it all, I'm on this site every night reading all the posts I find.
    AND, I want to buy a class III firearm.
    Crap, this is bad :D

sorry you got this wrong , it's not bad , its actually good , more magazines , more ammo , training class , are all leading up to you introducing someone else to shooting sports too , this is good , only the anti's want you to think it's bad , even the class III is good , they are so much fun !:ar15:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Sh#t. I honestly have to sit and think about how many guns I have now. And how many at dad's house, And did I trade or sell this one or that one, and oh, I forgot I bought that one... and does the parts pile in the living room count? I could almost build a gun from it... INGO oughta be on the CDC's most wanted list!!

Top Bottom