• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deprime

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Hancock Co.
    who needs tv when you have high speed internet?
    :rockwoot:

I probably only change my TV over to "antenna TV" only once or twice a month. And then it's usually only to see if there are any good documentaries on PBS or check the weather forecast. I almost exclusively watch Netflix instant and occasionally rent a movie off of the PS3. Every once in a while I get the urge to play some video games. I haven't had pay TV for several years now. It's just not worth the money to me. I found that I only watched 5 or 6 channels out of the 90 or so that I was paying for. I get my news from WIBC and from the Fox News and WishTV apps on my Droid.

I spend a lot less time watching TV in the warmer months as I like to be outside doing something or working on a project in the garage.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Although we have a TV, we haven't had cable or satellite for 5 years. The only thing the TV gets used for is Netflix and Wii (both of which are rare). We get our News via computer and watch Hulu every once in a while.

So what do we do instead? Enjoy spending time with the kiddos, games, study, etc.

Top Bottom