• ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Who bothers with gun shows?
    Most of gun owners just make a phone call, give a credit card number, and have the .50 cal. machine guns, RPG's, and Full-Auto Armor Piercing Pocket Pistols mailed to them.

Somebody told me that's what Harry Reid said and I heard that Joe Biden confirmed it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    :facepalm:

The Mayor of Newark NJ is on Piers Morgan talking about MAIG. He started out OK, I gave him a chance at first because he did say that "[STRIKE]overwhelmingly,[/STRIKE] ALL [STRIKE]gun [/STRIKE]crimes are committed buy criminals [STRIKE]with illegally obtained guns[/STRIKE], not law abiding [STRIKE]gun owners[/STRIKE] citizens."

FTFH (i.e., law-abiding people do not commit crimes...by definition)

That was easy!:):

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    FTFH (i.e., law-abiding people do not commit crimes...by definition)

That was easy!:):

This isn't really accurate though. Law abiding citizens commit crimes. Admittedly, it is most probably unwittingly, but the fact that they are not caught does not mean they have never committed a crime.

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This isn't really accurate though. Law abiding citizens commit crimes. Admittedly, it is most probably unwittingly, but the fact that they are not caught does not mean they have never committed a crime.

If they committed a crime they wouldn't be law abiding they would be law breaking!!!!:laugh:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If speeding is a crime I know VERY few law abiding citizens and z lot of criminals

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Where exactly are "the Muslim countries?" Also, "the Muslims" are surely the only people capable of making explosives! :nailbite:

A Muslim country is one in which the majority of the population is Muslim. In the Balkans, for example, we have huge numbers of Muslims making AK-47s in their sheds and barns. There is a huge arms making tradition in countries like Albania, Masedonia, or Afghanistan.

As for making their own explosives, that also seems to be a "cottage industry".

Can you make weapons? Do you have the machine tools or knowledge? How many have you made? Can you cook your own explosives? Do you know how?

And btw how many Islamic countries have you lived in? I have lived in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and the Balkans. First hand knowledge.

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    A Muslim country is one in which the majority of the population is Muslim. In the Balkans, for example, we have huge numbers of Muslims making AK-47s in their sheds and barns. There is a huge arms making tradition in countries like Albania, Masedonia, or Afghanistan.

As for making their own explosives, that also seems to be a "cottage industry".

Can you make weapons? Do you have the machine tools or knowledge? How many have you made? Can you cook your own explosives? Do you know how?

And btw how many Islamic countries have you lived in? I have lived in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and the Balkans. First hand knowledge.

Yeah I can make my own weapons. I used to sharpen a mean stick that could have caused some damage. And I have been known to put an edge on a random piece of metal and put a handle on it. :mallninja:
    As for explosives, no I don't know how to make my own. However, I could definitely find out how if I researched hard enough.
    As for "Islamic countries" I've been to Iraq and Kuwait. The point I'm trying to make is that there's no reason to refer to a country based solely on the religion of its people. Would you refer the US as a "Christian country" just because the majority of Americans consider themselves Christian?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah I can make my own weapons. I used to sharpen a mean stick that could have caused some damage. And I have been known to put an edge on a random piece of metal and put a handle on it. :mallninja:
    As for explosives, no I don't know how to make my own. However, I could definitely find out how if I researched hard enough.
    As for "Islamic countries" I've been to Iraq and Kuwait. The point I'm trying to make is that there's no reason to refer to a country based solely on the religion of its people. Would you refer the US as a "Christian country" just because the majority of Americans consider themselves Christian?

Except that most of these states, ie countries, have integrated religion and politics. Saudia Arabia, for example, is governed by Islamic law. Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait all have various levels of Islamic law integrated into the political and cultural aspects of the country.

As for the US, Christians are no longer the dominate cultural influence. We are more secular these days. Imagine what it was like back in the early 1900s when Christianity did have a huge influence on culture and on laws.

Within Islam, the concept is that there is no seperation between government and the mosque. Culture, religion and government are all the same. And most countries where Muslims are the dominate population this is the case.

But most American gun owners are not even close to having weapons to the extent that I saw in the Ballkans or in Afghanistan. Everyone had an AK-47, full auto. Explosives are easily obtained. Gun making is a village industry. America is not even close to being that well armed.

Top Bottom