• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    Whoohooo I nabbed a slab dagnabbit! Went in to the Gun Shop with a friend and there she was as new in the original box with some sweet Hogue Grips and two magazines. My friend bought a bobtail Dan Wesson (CZ) 1911 and since that put the owner in a good mood I asked what it would take to make it a twofer on the Mark II slaberoonie..he said $349.00 OTD and it seemed to be a fair deal so it's going to hang out with my other Rugers for many years to come. Smokin'.
    slab1.jpg

slab2.jpg

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    Plainfield Shooting Supply. It's a great place to buy firearms. Always worth the drive. Bob is very fair and easy to deal with. I like the fact that I can send my friends there and they don't get their heads torn off on pricing. There is lots of experience behind the counter and everybody wins. Jim

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have two slab sides and a stainless 10"er, all with target grips. I really like those guns. Some of the other INGO people might like few other models, but with me having to look through tri-focals, I probably shoot these as well as I would any other model. A year or so, there were two stainless 10"ers up at 21st Century in Bluffton. I should have bought them both right when I saw them for $275 and $290 and they looked 99%. I waited a day too long and ended up with only one. Snooze and lose.

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    Plainfield Shooting Supply. It's a great place to buy firearms. Always worth the drive. Bob is very fair and easy to deal with. I like the fact that I can send my friends there and they don't get their heads torn off on pricing. There is lots of experience behind the counter and everybody wins. Jim

:yesway: Stopped in at PSS saturday with a friend, who pick up a Glock 36 at a great price.

Top Bottom