• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Very very nice... and I agree on Plainfield Shooting Supplies. I've bought many firearms from Bob and he's fair on price and trades. He seems to remember everyone who does business with him and he'll treat you right!

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Nice buy. Might be the most accurate pistol I have shot. Put a scope on mine but took it off, seemed to mess up the balance (for me anyway). That is a good price to. I would not sell mine for that. Well bought, enjoy.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm pretty sure that slab used to be mine... Hit Bob up for the stock presentation grips (rosewood w/thumb rest, I think). I traded in both RH and LH sets along with the Hogues on it now.

Only put about 200 rounds through it, just wasn't using it so I traded it in for a daily carry pistol :)

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    Oh that would probably go over well......I'm just happy to have the two magazines and the low round count. I prefer the Hogues anyway and would have, like you, removed the stock grips. I have several pairs of stock Ruger grips laying around anyway so I really won't miss them. Thank you for taking such good care of the pistol and rest easy..it's come to a good home. Jim

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Scope Rings?

I might be outta my mind but I just remembered I have a pair of scope rings in the drawer where I used to keep that competition MkII.. if they are indeed for this pistol they're yours.. PM me if you want 'em.

Top Bottom