• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The people who always ***** and cry about james yeager need to stfu already! Put on your big boy pants for once and DONT WATCH HIM!!! If you hate the guy so much and disagree with him then don't watch him. I think people have a secret crush on him. And others are definitely jealous of him because they fall flat on their face doing half the stuff he teaches. Bubububububut costa and pincus!!!!!! Hahahahaha Shut the hell up and stop making me laugh! So many big names have people they send out to teach their classes for them because at some point you get so big you can't be everywhere at ice and also have a life. They don't give anything for free! Hell even ingo wants your "donations" and slings t-shirts and gear and runs the **** out of ads! EVERYONE DOES IT!! Quit *****ing!
    James Yeager works the haters like a boss!! And he's not a wimp like so many other "names" in the firearms community. His explosive personality is what I like about the guy. I've never seen yeager video I don't like. I like some of them just because I know it's pissing some crybaby's all over the internet battlefield off.
    Same complainers in every Yeager thread!!! They must really secretly love him.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was waiting for someone to say this. If that's the case then he needs to get his priorities straight. I can't make money unless I'm doing my job.

Also, I can honestly say that until today I had no idea people made money on Youtube. I guess I wasn't paying attention.
    Your obviously not famous and as successful as James Yeager then. Maybe one day

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The people who always ***** and cry about james yeager need to stfu already! Put on your big boy pants for once and DONT WATCH HIM!!! If you hate the guy so much and disagree with him then don't watch him. I think people have a secret crush on him. And others are definitely jealous of him because they fall flat on their face doing half the stuff he teaches. Bubububububut costa and pincus!!!!!! Hahahahaha Shut the hell up and stop making me laugh! So many big names have people they send out to teach their classes for them because at some point you get so big you can't be everywhere at ice and also have a life. They don't give anything for free! Hell even ingo wants your "donations" and slings t-shirts and gear and runs the **** out of ads! EVERYONE DOES IT!! Quit *****ing!
    James Yeager works the haters like a boss!! And he's not a wimp like so many other "names" in the firearms community. His explosive personality is what I like about the guy. I've never seen yeager video I don't like. I like some of them just because I know it's pissing some crybaby's all over the internet battlefield off.

I am guilty. :wwub:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

Your obviously not famous and as successful as James Yeager then. Maybe one day

Wow.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

So why do you love him so much?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    How often does he actually teach classes? All of the footage I've seen he's not in. In fact, if I remember right when the INGO members took a class he didn't even teach. I may be wrong.

Yeager taught the bulk of the 2-day course when Que and I went down to Camden in 2013. Though I remember him saying that he wouldn't be teaching as much for the remainder of the year. I don't think he was there when HICKMAN or Expat went down later.

At the beginning of 2014 he mentioned turning his personal focus on putting out at least 1 YouTube video per day (which he's done so far). It appears he wants to continue with the videos in 2015, but get back some of time he would've spent filming and processing.

It's no secret I'm a subscriber and I enjoy his videos-- even the ones where I disagree. He puts out a lot of solid info for free with no obligation from the viewer. The stuff that's not interesting to me I don't watch. It's the same formula with my other YT subscriptions.

Trigger Time-- you feeling OK bro? :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So why do you love him so much?
    He loves his "explosive personality". I can see him emulating that particular characteristic in his post. At least he did'nt challenge all the haters to a duel. :draw:

Top Bottom