• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    So, you really believe all of that was serious support of a fight? Okay, sure. The whole thing was all fun and games until it was posted that he lied. But, you know he was telling the truth, right?

Yeager looked serious about the fight, I'm not saying that you were. :dunno:
    And no I have no idea if Jeremy lied or not, nothing was ever proven that's why I find it unfair.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wouldn't take anyone's word 100% of the time. Nothing good ever comes from that. But onto the jeremy leaving and the roid raging d-bag...

It is the Internet for babby jeebus' sake.

Not all of us treat it as their personal toy. To some it is a worthwhile communication tool.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Maybe he didn't want to show proofs on a public forum? :dunno:

Or maybe he didn't want to suffer the embarrassment of everyone knowing his front-line commando stories were a fraud. I've not seen proof on either side (though both claim to have it). All we're left with is speculation and whatever report we have with the accusing/defending "in the know" parties.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is the majority of forum populations on every forum...ever.

You are right, Sepe. It's funny how people on this site will hang a cop by his balls for sticking up for a bad cop, but we have to circle the wagons around Jeremy. I'd bet many of them have not even met the guy in person. Then they want to say the "staff" acted inappropriately? Yeah, only on the internet.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Weren't some of his claims about Yeager personally?
    Forgive me, as I really didn't follow along when this was happening at the time...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Still he shouldn't have to show proofs of his claims on a public forum just because some people pretended he was lying.

If someone said I was lying about my service, I probably would not post any documents, but I would at least say, "I'm not lying." It's too easy to say he took the high road and left the place, but that's not what happened. Would you allow someone to call you a liar without at least saying something? Anything?

He seemed to frequently post about being a mechanic. :dunno:

What's your point?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is it just me or has the thread where the attack occurred been thoroughly cleansed of evidence? I'll be the first to admit that I may be wrong and looking at a different thread.

Nope, you already made that claim in another thread and admitted you were wrong. Look it up if you don't believe me. We haven't touched any of those threads.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Didn't you just say the other day that you regret your actions? You offered to send a care package?

Now you're back to bashing him.

I don't understand you Que.

I did, and was leaving it alone, but I'm not going to sit back and just continue to be dumped upon. And it's because I tried to send the care package through his S1 that I found out the guy lied.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If someone said I was lying about my service, I probably would not post any documents, but I would at least say, "I'm not lying." It's too easy to say he took the high road and left the place, but that's not what happened. Would you allow someone to call you a liar without at least saying something? Anything?

I dont think that just him saying "I'm not lying" would have resolved the issue.
    I'm not sure what I would say unless I was ready to show actual proofs.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You need to decide if he was pretending to be a ranger or if he frequently posted about being a mechanic.

You are making yourself look silly at this point. A Ranger can be a mechanic, but when I said "Ranger Knowitall" it was just a term to describe his posts. I never said the guy was an Army Ranger.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I dont think that just him saying "I'm not lying" would have resolved the issue.
    I'm not sure what I would say unless I was ready to show actual proofs.

I'm not really sure it matters if he lied. Yeager being a d-bag is pretty much a given. His actions in certain videos of the events of the day that branded him a coward speak volumes. I'm pretty sure if people wanted, they could call out every person that has ever spoken or posted on the Internet about lying.

Top Bottom