• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I am just glad he's never logged on... which means I couldn't have given him an infraction..., which reduces my odds of being one of the two ever so slightly.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I am just glad he's never logged on... which means I couldn't have given him an infraction..., which reduces my odds of being one of the two ever so slightly.

Good to hear you say that Robby. James pack your bags Yeager made physical threats to a member on here and shouldn't ever be allowed in. I was happy to see the INGO love affair with him die down.

Edit: the rest of this post is not directed at RobbyMaQ.

No such thing as bad publicity right?

I hope I never drop that low.

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Good to hear you say that Robby. James pack your bags Yeager made physical threats to a member on here and shouldn't ever be allowed in. I was happy to see the INGO love affair with him die down.

No such thing as bad publicity right?

I hope I never drop that low.

If I recall, he made a video on you tube which made threats to an INGO member. We cannot control what youtube puts on their site nor what someone says offsite. And anyone is certainly welcome to their own personal opinion. I am not sure what the problem is there?
    Perhaps I should share some of the pm responses from classifieds infractions? They beat yeager's pancake comment hands down.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If I recall, he made a video on you tube which made threats to an INGO member. We cannot control what youtube puts on their site nor what someone says offsite. And anyone is certainly welcome to their own personal opinion. I am not sure what the problem is there?
    Perhaps I should share some of the pm responses from classifieds infractions? They beat yeager's pancake comment hands down.

The problem is how INGO staff (some of the staff anyway) supported the person who made those threats to a trusted INGO member.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

The countless INGO promoted videos after are the problem. I'm a contributing member. If I made threats like that towards a member I'd be banned.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Interesting choice of words. Wasn't the whole issue about this "trusted INGO member" lying?

It was only allegations as far as we know.
    And even if he was lying that still would not make it okay to threaten him and to support the person who threatened him at the time.

:twocents:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Witch staff!!!!

V52Nh5Q.png

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Prove it. If you can't provide hard proof, I'd take the trusted member's word over yours. :twocents:

I trust Burl over someone I've never met who jumped ship when his story was questioned. :dunno:

Would have been very easy for Jeremy to clear his name if he were telling the truth. The fact that he didn't and bailed instead is what leaves me suspicious.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Prove it. If you can't provide hard proof, I'd take the trusted member's word over yours. :twocents:

And even if he was lying that still would not make it okay to threaten him and to support the person who threatened him at the time.

Sounded to me like they did prove it. That's why Jeremy has never returned to address it. He's the one that needs to do the proving of his statements and apparently he cannot. Not to mention, I'll take Que's word 100% of the time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

So, you really believe all of that was serious support of a fight? Okay, sure. The whole thing was all fun and games until it was posted that he lied. But, you know he was telling the truth, right?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I trust Burl over someone I've never met who jumped ship when his story was questioned. :dunno:

Would have been very easy for Jeremy to clear his name if he were telling the truth. The fact that he didn't and bailed instead is what leaves me suspicious.

Maybe he didn't want to show proofs on a public forum? :dunno:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wouldn't take anyone's word 100% of the time. Nothing good ever comes from that. But onto the jeremy leaving and the roid raging d-bag...

l77f5H4.jpg

It is the Internet for babby jeebus' sake.

Top Bottom