• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Customer Appreciation Sale is underway! Guns are selling, food is cooking, INGO is in the house! :rockwoot:

COME SEE US!

NullSyndrome

Sharpshooter
    Dec 5, 2009
    Gilbert, AZ
    Stopped by, picked up some reloading stuff I needed and had a good talk with a rep about ordering a pistol I want in the near future (maybe as an anniversary gift to myself...LOL) Got home with my free goody bag (free stuff is awesome).

There were some white tablets in a plastic ziplock bag with a "HART" logo on them. My first guess was water purification tablets, but the instructions say "activate with water, unroll and open." :dunno:

Other cool stuff in there as well.

Still my favorite LGS!

EDIT: I got it...expandable compacted towels?

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Had a good time, must have missed the goodie bags... I was the guy carrying the sleeping two year old..... :( heavy little dude.

Wife and I both put in for the gun give away.

P.s. pregnant and queesy wife did not admire the zombie targets as much as I did :D.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Good times today! Albeit a bit chilly at times!

Thanks to Bradis for being such good hosts! The free hot dogs were awesome.

It was great putting some faces to names today.

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    :rockwoot: I pulled in pretty early this morning. Went to see the folks at Bradis II before going to the firearm side. Got some good information about swivel studs for my 10/22 and also got some ordered since they were recently out of stock; then I got assistance picking up a digi-camo optic friendly riflebag! I was as happy as usual with the great service & prices, not to mention the free goody bag (expanding towels... who knew? that's nifty).

Well, walked back over to Bradis I / firearm side and got 250 rounds of American Eagle 40gr 22LR to spit out of the Ruger for the next couple of weeks. I entered drawings at both locations, woohoo! Being that I work for the company that runs the state lottery, I'm not overly optimistic about the odds of winning!

THANKS BRADIS! I would have come down even without the customer appreciation day; because I appreciate your damn good prices and good service!

.... now to squeeze the funds to pick up the sweet looking .308 marlin bolt action I saw in there today.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I stopped by today, around 11, and stayed till just after 12... Had a couple of hot dogs, and some good conversation .... entered one drawing ...

jay2981

Plinker
    Nov 7, 2011
    Missed buying the sks by seconds :( ended up buying an arsenal sgl31-61 and 500 rounds of 5.45x39 :rockwoot: great time for me. There's a reason you're number one.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    And... we're spent. :)

Thanks to all our INGO friends who came out and helped make this a GREAT event!

Kudos to lovemywoods, Fenway, esrice and bwframe for manning the INGO swag tables, and to Tim from Military Arms Channel for coming all the way down from northern Indiana to pay us a visit!

:ingo:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I won!!

Got a call from Bradis II today... I won!! WOOT!!! :alright: (Okay it was just pepper spray, but I never win anything, so I was pretty excited! :): ) Thanks B2! :D

Dundee

Marksman
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    It was a good event. Bradis always has a huge selection and it was no different yesterday. I got there about 3 and the place was packed. Congrats on your win!

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    I did not win, but my wife, who entered solely because she was there with me, won. I've got a grip on order for my Glock 19, so I will pick both up with the grip comes in, but she says, "I never win anything, and when I enter solely to give you a better chance to win, I win!" Well, the protection (hearing and eye) goodies she has won will be hers to use with her gun. Now maybe she will come shoot with me more often!

Top Bottom