• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I figured out how to make the rattle stop. I installed an AGP mag extension to my mag that rattled. 17 rounds of .45acp and no more rattle.:D :rockwoot:

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Mvician,

Why did you sell your 3 XD's? What about them prompted the sale? Apparently you were quite impressed with the first one to buy two more. What did you discover that prompted the unceremonious sale and move over to Glock?

I had GLOCKs before I bought any XDs.

My first XD was a 45Compact.
    Oh yes, I was impressed with it......
    Before I even shot it, I got a great deal on another XD45C and a CZ 75 P-01. I then bought a XD9SC and added that to the collection.
    So then I had 3 XDs, a MGW sight pusher, and had installed TFO night sights on the two new XDs. Bought some holsters, ect, ect, ect.

I just never cared for the high bore axis of the XD and the grip just never felt comfortable in my hand. So now I had 3 pistols that I never shot.

When you want something new.......something old gets sacrificed once in a while. I didn't "hate" the XDs, just never used them............so they got sold/traded.

I've still got a few XD45 holsters to get rid of :):

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    That makes sense. I've done similar things, I was just curious what your reasoning was. At one time I own every .45 ACP handgun produced by HK from the Mk23 to the .45 Compact, and everything in between. One day I realized every single one of them were safe queens that I didn't even really enjoy shooting. I was collecting them just for the sake of collecting them. I sold them all and turned them into other guns I actually use.

I'm a Glock fan, so naturally I went for a G21 when I first decided to once again venture out away from the 1911 platform. I've not been impressed with the performance of the G21 SF I bought. That prompted me to consider the XD 45. I've discovered I much prefer the ergonomics of the XD 45 over the G21.

I wont sell the G21 anytime soon... I also bought it because it shares magazines with my Kriss .45 ACP SBR. I figured it would be nice having a carbine and handgun in the same caliber that can share magazines... even though right now I really don't care for the handgun. :)

Such is life.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom