• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    It's rounds sliding to the front and back of the magazines. It would be logical to assume that stainless mags would have more of an issue since they are rarely blued or coated. I have found that giving the loaded mag a good thump on the heel of your palm seats the rounds and keeps them from sliding around.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    another worthless post by you too it seems.........GLOCK owner or not, I HAD 3 XD's and am not talking out of my rear end just to bash another brand of handgun.

condodomain-slapped.jpg

:bow:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    :fawk:

Smoke blowin' from a GLOCK guy :rolleyes:

I OWNED 3 XDs, 2 XD45 Compacts, and a XD9SC.
    All 6 of my "full size" XD45 mags rattled when filled to capacity, the 10 round compact mags didn't.

I have stayed ON TOPIC....
    did you read any of those links ?

from the first link

from the second

from the third link

from the forth link

I don't care if it is the XDM, the XD9, the XD45 or the XDsuperduper...each caliber has mags that will rattle.

As I stated in my first post, it has been a complaint from the start by many XD owners.

You're missing the point. Posting a few random threads about one topic that happen to have a few unrelated comments doesn't make your case. You exaggerate. You're first post in this thread was "smoke blowing." I tried to use a nicer term as replacement for what it really was. It was unhelpful and did nothing to either help the OP or add anything to the topic. If you're going to thread jack at least try to be funny about it.

And now you are tying to make issue of mag rattle that, from what I understand and evidenced by some comments here, is not uncommon in full capacity, double stack mags regardless of brand. If you need some gun bashing tutoring I can help you for a nominal fee and a few packs of XD kool-aid.;)

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    kingnereli
    The Anti-Glock

The 1911 is my first love. The XD is my mistress.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I called your mistress a pile of :poop:

:moon:

:fawk:

:):

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    just hold the mag by the sides and give it a good smack on the back side with your off hand. What your hearing is a round moving inside the mag, a good wrap settles things and quiets it down, it works for my XD45c mags.

This. Cathy's XD9 Tactical mags would do it sometimes, so would my XD9sc. If it bugs you, just rap the back of the mag on your hand to settle the rounds a bit.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    another worthless post by you too it seems.........GLOCK owner or not, I HAD 3 XD's and am not talking out of my rear end just to bash another brand of handgun.

Like I said, it has been a complaint with the XD mags from the beginning.

XD-45 mag rattles inside the well. - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

Warping magazines on a Springfield XD 45 Compact? - Oklahoma Shooters

XDM mag issue...

Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round Stainless Steel - MidwayUSA

and the list goes on..........

:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to learn tact. Instead of starting out with solved the problem, sold my Xd's and bought Glocks. How is that helpful? I have an Xd, and have had 0 problems. My father owns an Xd, and Xdm, and again 0 problems. Like any other gun "including Glocks" have never had any issues! It always seems to be the "Glock owner". Who chimes in with just buy Glocks, blah blah blah and yes there are threads to prove it!

Last edited:

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Maybe you need to learn tact. Instead of starting out with solved the problem, sold my Xd's and bought Glocks. How is that helpful?

It always seems to be the "Glock owner". Who chimes in with just buy Glocks, blah blah blah

I started out with..... It's been a complaint of XD owners since they came out. Stated a fact, and then attempted to interject a little bit of humor..........I guess since I didn't TYPE IT IN FREAKING PURPLE (which seems to be the latest craze here) humor/sarcasm is LOST on a BUNCH of you guys here in INGO.

Same as with the "GLOCK haterz" who seem to post their drivel in the GLOCK threads. And yes there are threads to prove that also. :rolleyes:

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    loose round

A couple of mine do it. Its a loose round prbably in the center of the mag thats where mine are. sometime they do it sometimes they dont.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom