• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Went through Wyoming last summer, I would move there in a flat second, it was beautiful. We drove in to Yellowstone from the south and out to the east trough Cody. Just amazing.

Kaardomos

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Milltown, Indiana
    Our version is SB 230. While not specifically mentioning firearms/"high-cap" magazines, it seems like it would have a similar effect based on a reasonable reading of tue phrase "show not be infringed."

NetPIMP

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I'm envisioning the standoff that ensues the moment it becomes law there...

Dude walks into LGS, says "I'll take that one!"

LGS guy hands him the gun, takes the money, buyer walks out - no 4473 (this law seems to preclude the need!).

ATF agent who's been waiting for this moment, walks over to LGS guy, starts to slap on the cuffs.

Local LEO, standing behind the ATF agent, starts to slap on the cuffs...

ATF agent #2 starts to slap cuffs on the Local LEO...

Local LEO #2 starts to slap cuffs on ATF Agent #2...

A spiraling imploding vortex of 2nd Amendment awesomeness ensues consuming all the matter in the vicinity in an orgy of States Rights vs Federal Powers battles the likes of which not seen since the Civil War.

:popcorn:

Damn, dude... Hollywood can't make movies this good. I can't want to see this covered live on all the 24hr news channels. I think Wolf Blitzers head will just... like... pop off.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    so, what you're saying is, local LEO and Feds will suck each other into a black hole?

can we chuck lawyers into the mix? i can't think of a better way for the beginning of TEOTWAWKI

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    I'm envisioning the standoff that ensues the moment it becomes law there...

Dude walks into LGS, says "I'll take that one!"

LGS guy hands him the gun, takes the money, buyer walks out - no 4473 (this law seems to preclude the need!).

ATF agent who's been waiting for this moment, walks over to LGS guy, starts to slap on the cuffs.

Local LEO, standing behind the ATF agent, starts to slap on the cuffs...

ATF agent #2 starts to slap cuffs on the Local LEO...

Local LEO #2 starts to slap cuffs on ATF Agent #2...

Don't know if you're a Dark Tower fan, but this totally made me think of Wizard and Glass.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Our version is SB 230. While not specifically mentioning firearms/"high-cap" magazines, it seems like it would have a similar effect based on a reasonable reading of tue phrase "show not be infringed."

:+1: for being informed.

A virtually identical bill has already been introduced in Indiana.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    My neighbor lived out there, somewhere for several years. He said the trick was finding land with water on it.

I have a buddy who lives in Montana. No water on his land. His house has a water storage tank in the basement, if I recall correctly it holds 5000 gallons, but I don't remember for sure. A truck comes out to fill it up on a regular schedule.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    so, what you're saying is, local LEO and Feds will suck each other into a black hole?

can we chuck lawyers into the mix? i can't think of a better way for the beginning of TEOTWAWKI

local LEOs, including lawyers, are your friends on this one

Washington based ones not so much

BTW, we need a smiley that has an INDIANA flag, rather than the federal

kjf48197

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indy south side
    This is some great legislation. We need this in Indiana along with an agreement from Colt, Ruger, Smith And Wesson and all other gun manufacturers to build a plant in our state. Then some of the unemployed mommies and daddies could get a job so the kids will be able to go to school and have a safe place to live. After all it is about the children isn't it?

Top Bottom