• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    EXCITING what are your plans - indoor or outdoor with or without store?

Indoor without a gun store. We will get our FFL so we will be able to order guns for customers and do transfers. We will also have a rental department with full-auto. It will be a range for pistol and rifle, and have training and classes.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I keep begging that guy at Bradis to open a Bradis North in the Hamilton County area along US31 in Westfield, with an indoor range in the back. I like to keep dreaming.

It is hard to believe that in such an affluent area, Northern Indianapolis, Carmel, and Westfield there are no storefronts.

There IS a storefront in Fishers!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Please, no malice intended in my following statement, just stating what I believe to be a fact.

I know you are in Fishers, and stopped by one time only to find your hours were not the same as a normal store front that is open seven days a week for business. I am more talking about those of us on the west side of Hamilton County, and north of here being able to walk into a store that is similar to the way Bradis does business, and the way Wyatt used to. It is easier for me to get to Kokomo than it is to Fishers.

Top Bottom