• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caseyc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Central Indiana
    ya i was in the gun shop a couple weeks ago and they had nothing! i mean only probably 10 handguns. it was strange. when i bought one of my guns from there they had alot of new and used handguns

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    2.12.10 - Went into Wyatt's Guns in Cicero. The indoor range is not operational. They said maybe in 45 days.

They've been saying that for ... meh, a year or so?

I'm surprised to hear the lack of firearms. I wonder how wyatt's is doing...

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I wonder if cash flow is the reason the range still isn't completed? Wonder what's going on.
    im not sure i went in there with a buddy of mine a few months ago and there was 2 guys behind the counter and they had a 2x2 stick about 30 or so inches long onsale for about 2,000 so the seem to have a good sense of humor about it but the indoor range has looked exactly the same for about a year now. hope they get things sorted out soon as the seem to be a good group of ppl

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    A guy I work with in the ER has a suppressor supposed to be coming thru them, it's been almost 2 years, he's had nothing but problems, sounds like a Don's north with a large storage facility, uh, I mean range.

I'm stayin well clear of them.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I remember reading about issues they are having with the town council or something. After getting a permit to build the range now someone has raised objections to the town council about it. I'll swing on in and ask them about it.
    I've always been treated well by those at Wyatt's. Hope all goes well for them.

I don't think I would compare anyone to Don's. Even in a joking manner.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    wyatts is one of the nicer shops in the central indy area, always helpful, always honest. I've done business there before and will continue to do so in the future

wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    At the present time they don't have a FFL. I have been told that work has started again on the range after a long pause. If you need reasons for all this then I suggest stopping in there and asking them. :dunno:

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    Oh I am not, I was just relaying a conversation and business experience a collegue of mine is having with them, I was in there once, can't say it was a friendly experience, my first hand experience that is.

I was actually hoping to give them another shot when their indoor range opened, see if things had improved.

As always, YMMV

airmotive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Having just read *another* Don's Guns thread...

It leaves me scratching my head. Here's a gun store, that cannot legally sell guns because they "lost" their FFL for undetermined reasons, a range that has been derelict for a year+ with nothing but promises of its resurection, and a store stocked with mostly empty shelf space...and this forum heaps praise upon them.
    Meanwhile, Don's is...well.....Don's. The Devil himself.

Oh well....I'm entertained.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Here's a gun store, that cannot legally sell guns

If you don't have an FFL, then it's a museum. It wasn't the greatest store before, really crap service for transfers, no ammo, no accessories.

They lost my business years ago because of service, now it looks like they have lost everyones business because of ignorance.

Top Bottom