• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    There are a lot of people who are really seriously upset about this, as they should be. What a horrible thing for someone to do. I just wish that everyone who is so worked up about this felt equally as passionate about what goes on at abortion clinics. The senseless killing of those dogs is terrible but so is the killing of babies which happens every day.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yay, another thread we can make into an abortion thread that had nothing to do with abortion.

374c8bc7e82177cc0d0a36c60ac42e2ae547d80ec7912ecf4c2cc0f895fde54e.jpg

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Cat, its not wether we like what you have to say or not. That part of your topic is a touchy subject, belongs in the political subforum, and can be banable.
    While I dont agree with it, my feelings are- as a gun owner, I dont want someone telling me what guns I can or can not own, so why should I tell someone else what they can or can not do?

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    While I dont agree with it, my feelings are- as a gun owner, I dont want someone telling me what guns I can or can not own, so why should I tell someone else what they can or can not do?

Well hello slippery slope! So killing dogs and piling them in ditches is cool too? You can't tell people what they can or can't do, remember?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    To the original topic...that's a very disturbed thing that seems to be more of a normal with people getting involved in dog fights and just hording animals until they are a health hazard to everyone including themselves.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Well hello slippery slope! So killing dogs and piling them in ditches is cool too? You can't tell people what they can or can't do, remember?

Never said killin dogs was cool did I?
    Said I didn't agree with abortion, which people can do right at the moment. So I don't tell them they can't do it because I don't want to be told what to do.
    Now thats all I'm saying on it .

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Never said killin dogs was cool did I?
    Said I didn't agree with abortion, which people can do right at the moment. So I don't tell them they can't do it because I don't want to be told what to do.
    Now thats all I'm saying on it .

Well we agree on the most important thing. I just get irritated with the supporters of moral anarchy, you aren't one of those people, so I apologize if I came across in an attacking manner.

Rooze1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    NWI
    This sickens me. What type of person drowns puppies? Could not have been quick, not sure why they couldn't shoot them too. It would have been more humane.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom