• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I scoured every article. Even though they've been mentioned by name and the fact that they've been in the country for over a year, they conveniently leave out where they hail from?

Why?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    NBC is saying they are Chechen. But you are right, they will avoid commenting on religion or any motivation as long as they possibly can.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    NBC is saying they are Chechen. But you are right, they will avoid commenting on religion or any motivation as long as they possibly can...SINCE THEY ARE NOT RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS.

FIFY

It seems the FBI has confirmed Chechen origin. Definitely not "white" enough to use to advance the Liberal Democrat Obama agenda.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Does that surprise you? I hope that they were not Saudis. Barry Obama will have a difficult time coming up with a believable story as to why he had an unscheduled meeting with a Saudi ambassador right after the bombing and got the Saudi who was the first person of interest out of this country for national security reasons. That guy's family just happens to have a lot of ties to Al Queda, too. Will be interesting to hear. Of course can you believe anything that you hear from the national news media???

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    NBC is saying they are Chechen. But you are right, they will avoid commenting on religion or any motivation as long as they possibly can.

Good Lord, it's early. We should not assume that this latest info is 100% correct. The previous identification was all wrong. There is plenty of time to review their politics one the second suspect is caught. The news is being MUCH more reserved in their presumptions than they were at the time of the bombings.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Aren't most Chechens muslim?

So we'll be bombarded to a new wave of anti-islamophobe admonitions from the Left, who will convert this whole event into a new pity-party for the objects of US imperialism.

"We need to understand why they are doing this. By the way, **** the NRA."

:xmad:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

So we'll be bombarded to a new wave of anti-islamophobe admonitions from the Left, who will convert this whole event into a new pity-party for the objects of US imperialism.

"We need to understand why they are doing this. By the way, **** the NRA."

:xmad:

I believe they are from an area NEAR, but not actually from, Chechnya. Why rush to assumptions?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good Lord, it's early. We should not assume that this latest info is 100% correct. The previous identification was all wrong. There is plenty of time to review their politics one the second suspect is caught. The news is being MUCH more reserved in their presumptions than they were at the time of the bombings.

Of course they are, it isn't looking like the white right winger story line is going to work, so they will be "MUCH more reserved"... just like the ricin mailer. How many stories have we seen about him being a Democrat? I bet that would be much different if he had proudly displayed a sticker saying he was Republican.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Of course they are, it isn't looking like the white right winger story line is going to work, so they will be "MUCH more reserved"... just like the ricin mailer. How many stories have we seen about him being a Democrat? I bet that would be much different if he had proudly displayed a sticker saying he was Republican.

Which is the right thing to do. Hmm, I saw that pic..."Christian Democrat". Why no focus on the Christian part? You'd think the "religion hating liberal media" would focus on that.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Which is the right thing to do. Hmm, I saw that pic..."Christian Democrat". Why no focus on the Christian part? You'd think the "religion hating liberal media" would focus on that.

Why? Because if they show the one, the other is shown. They have to protect the fact that most of the mass shooters have been sympathetic to the liberal cause.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Yes.

I believe they are from an area NEAR, but not actually from, Chechnya. Why rush to assumptions?

Their names are Chechen. Remember, many Chechens were deported under Stalin after the WWII revolt so you can have Chechens from Sibr.

My question, why were they here? F-1?:dunno:

CNN is now stating they they are Muslim terrorists.

We on INGO knew this immediately after the bombing.

Why did .gov let them be here???

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Why? Because if they show the one, the other is shown. They have to protect the fact that most of the mass shooters have been sympathetic to the liberal cause.

Speaking about that one particular "facebook" photo that delineates their sympathies?

Pretty sure that there's no real research / facts to back that up.

-J-

Top Bottom