• ...and so much more!
  • Would you shoot Sasquatch?

• Total voters

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I would feed it and get it to follow me to my ex wifes house then knock on the door and run... talk about lookin in the mirror.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    From what I gather, cannibals say that the palms of the hands are the best parts of humans beings. With that in mind, maybe grilled squatch palms wrapped in bacon lightly basted with a nice spicy BBQ sauce would be in order? I wonder if it would have that "gamey" flavor? :dunno:

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I would not shoot it unless it wanted to make me its meal. Otherwise, I'd just hope that it would respect me as I would respect it and leave it alone.

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    Here's an interesting link for you: http://www.IndianaBigfoot.com

The Indiana Bigfoot Awareness Group (IBAG). How ironic since the bottom of their home page specifically states "Indiana Bigfoot Awareness Group is a "No Kill" website as it pertains to the intentional hunting or killing of a Bigfoot/Sasquatch."

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Here's an interesting link for you: http://www.IndianaBigfoot.com

The Indiana Bigfoot Awareness Group (IBAG). How ironic since the bottom of their home page specifically states "Indiana Bigfoot Awareness Group is a "No Kill" website as it pertains to the intentional hunting or killing of a Bigfoot/Sasquatch."

I am not saying alochol was involved, but maybe it is time the boys tell Dad the truth? :laugh:

My son and two of his friends were coming home late one night, just around or about 1:00am on a Saturday morning after recent home-coming activities

454puttna

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    martinsville
    don't mess with the squatch! my father and I both saw one on our property, very fast. I leave them alone they leave me alone. I don't go in the back woods at night anymore, he owns the night.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    don't mess with the squatch! my father and I both saw one on our property, very fast. I leave them alone they leave me alone. I don't go in the back woods at night anymore, he owns the night.

Huh...

I did not realize Sasquatches were Ranger Grads...
    I'll have to keep that in mind when I actually hunt one down. I'll use Ranger Bait (Better known as Strippers and Keystone Beer)...

454puttna

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    martinsville
    My late father was force recon, tough guy even in his late 60's. After his "encounter" he mounted search lights front and rear on the cab of his Mule atv, would light up the woods like a beacon. I think he wanted to catch it/kill it, I don't know , maybe he did. He was a man of few words.

Bitter Clinger

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Florida
    Well DUH! His carcass would be worth a fortune.

If you're looking for different opinions, I suggest going to a liberal tree hugger site. This is a gun board.

BTW - anybody who answered "NO" should be banned from this website.

Top Bottom