• Would ya?

• Total voters

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I had an idea for a vending machine along the same lines back when I was in high school. I shared it with one of my (male) teachers, he told me he thought it would be a million dollar idea if they could be installed places where no one was watching. Gotta love technological advancements.

I predict they'll sell a lot better than the Tracking Point rifle did or will now that it's been propped up out of bankruptcy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    49086323.jpg

Also: Women have been doing this for years already.....

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    This entire thread is demeaning and causes me great butthurt and I demand a mod ban all of you.

Pansy.

I'm more CDO about the physical aspects, and there's a lot of progress that needs to be made there. A good if somewhat limited personality could already be done, and development will continue, I'm sure. It's mostly mapping the input/output to the, um, device, that would represent a development.

I can imagine most people would make unreasonable choices in the construction of the personality, and be left at least as unsatisfied by having what they think they want as they are by not having it.

It does lead me to wonder, what all physical options would be made available? If, for example someone wanted a sheep, could he have it? If someone wanted, say, a preadolescent child, would it be made available under the hypothesis that it would keep you off the real ones, or would ordering one earn you a knock on the door? Would you be put on a watch list?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

I've been wanting to see "Ex Machina", just haven't got hold of it yet. There's another one from way back, "Cherry 2000" about this kind of thing. It's a cheesy exploitation film, but it leaves you some things to think about.

Top Bottom