Would like opinions on these 2 holsters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    This will be first time buying a holster and I'm not sure exactly how I want to carry other then iwb. These are the two holsters I am looking at. I sit all day at work because I am a body piercer and when I'm not piercing I'm sitting some more. Lol. So mayb appendix isn't the way to go but I'd still like to try it out at like the 2 o'clock posistion or try the 4-5 position. Which one of these holsters do you think would be better for both options. Now they are pretty inexpensive and since I'm not how I want to carry I don't want to go out a limb and spend alot of money at this point. Once I figure some stuff out then I can maybe look at some better brands. Although I'm really likening the little looks of the little foxx holster. Thanks everyone!

EDH IWB Kydex/Leather Hybrid Holster Appendix Carry Black/Horsehide - Everyday Holsters

"Little FoxX" for Micro Pistols LCP, Bodygaurd, Sig P938, DB9

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Neither one seem to allow you to get a good "combat" grip on the firearm, so I'd keep looking. My IWB preference is Comp-Tac.

Background: I'm 5'8" w/ a 44-46" waist, so I'm round. I wear an undershirt, then my EDC, then either an untucked shirt or an over garment. My holster never really touches my skin.

Having info about your size / shape / desired style of carry is helpful when providing feedback & suggestions when it comes to holsters. Just my :twocents:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Let us know what pistol you are planning to carry as well. I assume you are talking about a BUG with the Little Fox holster but not sure. If that is the case I would go with the Raven Vanguard or Vanguard II hands down. If that is the type pistol you are considering than we can god into more details.

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    I only plan on carrying one gun at this time being. It with a taurus pt738 .380. I'm 5'11" 170. Waist size is a 34 with a gut lol. I do like the n82 but they don't carry the holster for my firearm. I also tried a leather tagua holster iwb but I didn't car for it it. I didn't like the holster would collapse once I drawed my firearm.

Top Bottom