Worse thing you've ever done ( and care to admit to ) in high school?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I stocked the vending machines sophomore year and skimmed a few dollars here and there. Then turned around and played dice and won more.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Oh boy do I have some stories, but you'll have to come to NWI and buy me a cheeseburger for me to share them... :rofl:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I'll just say that it involved a stupid kid who had a tendency to not think things through before doing them, a couple of overly zealous JC Penny loss prevention "obey my authoritay" guys who were still butt hurt that they couldn't make it in actual security, and the inability of that stupid kid to know when to shut his smart mouth.

This stupid kid ended up spending 2 weeks in the St Joseph county Juvenile detention, followed by 6 months of probation. Also couldn't get a LTCH until he was 23 due to his juvenile escapades.

Since juvenile records are sealed, and there was never any trial, the miscreant can honestly say that they have never been convicted of a felony.

Allegedly.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Not me but other people. For reference where I went to high school in WI had a shopping center on one side and a fire station across from the front of the school. We had open campus unless you were a freshman or got into trouble and lost the privilege.

Idiot 1 goes to the grocery store in the shopping center and shoplifts some liquor. He drinks the whole bottle then attempts to go to his next class.

Idiot 2. There was a rash of someone throwing smoke bombs in the hall so threats were made to what would happen when the person responsible got caught. Sitting in 5th period just before class started looking out the window and I see smoke. 5 kids sitting around a large tree on the property and one of them lit a smoke bomb. 4 kids scattered as out walks the principal and a fire marshal. 14 year old jumps up and says I am under age, what can you do to me?

I do not remember what happened with either one. Open campus did not last 5 more years.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nothing really.

giphy.gif

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don’t remember what the class was, maybe basic science, but the teacher was also the assistant principal. The classroom was on the second floor. The teacher got called out of the room for a few minutes, so I decided to take his briefcase, and pretty much everything else on his desk and throw it out the window.

There was a real hot headed kid in the class, the kind that was fun to antagonize, so when the teacher came back in the room and looked at his desk, he goes “what the hell happened to my stuff”? In my best Eddy Haskell voice I spoke up and said “I saw Steve throw it out the window, sir”.

Steve didn’t even deny it, he just started screaming and cussing at me, and the teacher snatched him up out of his chair and hauled him off to the office.

Not a word was ever said to me about the incident again.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Ah, high school. Second time in two weeks that I have been taken back to those memories.

Lets see...willing to share.....

Xmas gift exchange, drew my best friends name, and wow! he drew mine. I gave him 2 six packs of beer, he gave me a carton of Newports.

English lit class. Poor Mrs. Nelson. I cannot add more.

Bunch of ******* jocks standing around, waiting on bus from snow delay. They were lobbing basketballs at the one kid few others liked. I rifled one in, to show them how it was done, and broke his wrist. No consequences.

Ohyeah...smoking was allowed on campus (yes, in high school). Had to be outside, designated smoking area and all. The girls smoked in the bathroom. So much that smoke would come out the door. Me n Cord n Greg n others filled a couple a pails with water when it was happening, then opened the door and yelled "FIRE!" while tossing the water inside. 7 girls spent the rest of the day trying to dry out.

More stories require beer and front porch sitting.

Top Bottom