Worse thing you've ever done ( and care to admit to ) in high school?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    In another thread a member mentioned he pulled a fire alarm in school.
    And that got me wondering.....
    I'll admit I was a juvenile delinquent and one of my many sins and crimes against humanity was......
    Dropping an M80 down a toilet. Someone stated that they were water proof, so we had a bet. I was assigned to light, drop and witness the results. It did destroy the toilet!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'll admit I was a juvenile delinquent and one of my many sins and crimes against humanity was......
    Dropping an M80 down a toilet. Someone stated that they were water proof, so we had a bet. I was assigned to light, drop and witness the results. It did destroy the toilet!
    They had flush toilets way back then? ;)

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    IMG_0185(1).GIF

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    There was one night, mid 1970s, I was out with three older boys and someone thought it was a good idea to bash a certain teacher's mailbox with a baseball bat. That turned out to be so much fun, we decided to bash several more. But the really best part was that we decided to go back and bash a couple more on the same road the next night, and of course we got caught. We didn't get arrested, but we did spend an uncomfortable afternoon in the police station while our parents and the officers worked out a restitution deal. My only explanation was that my parents had recently gotten divorced....and my dog had just died.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Wasn't in high school, but one time we were in the boys bathroom and one of my classmates was climbing on the stalls acting like a monkey. Well suddenly the stall door broke off its hinges and we all took off running. I'm not sure if it was ever traced back to us, but I can imagine the janitor walking in there and going "What the f***!"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    When I was a teenager the legal drinking age was 18. At 16-17, if you played your cards right you could buy beer in a lot of places. Most of the things that I’d cringe if my boys did all involved alcohol.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Oh, there was one from high school that I just remembered, though it didn't have anything to do with me. The senior prank before my class decided that the worst thing they'll do is put Post-It notes on the walls in the shapes of Mario characters. Well my class decided to up the ante next year by releasing live rats, mice, and birds throughout the school. They also put a severed goat's head in a toilet in one of the girls bathrooms.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Nothing like the rest of you delinquents.

I had a double "study" period for all my high school career. It was 90 minutes of sitting and doing nothing for most students. I signed up for jazz band, so we got to goof off for most of the time in the band room.

One day I recall we played hide and seek in the whole arts complex of the school. The best part was as we were scurrying back to base the director came down the hall and discovered a younger student (not me) and really chewed him out.

A buddy and I also "volunteered" to help the middle school band our senior year. It was for another two classes, so 3 hours a day. The middle school director only needed us for about 30 minutes a day. He liked us, so he let us go do whatever we wanted for the rest of the day.
    So we basically went to school half the day and crashed the rest of the time our senior year. It was glorious.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    When I was a teenager the legal drinking age was 18. At 16-17, if you played your cards right you could buy beer in a lot of places. Most of the things that I’d cringe if my boys did all involved alcohol.
    When I was 18, you couldn't drink any alcohol in Indiana, but in Ohio you could drink 3.2 Beer. There was a place called The Triangle in Greenville OH. We'd have a car-load of us and we'd go there, staying on the backroads. They had "Quarter Beer Night" and live bands. We had some great times there.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Um its not the worst thing you did. Its the worst thing you did and are willing to share!

If you killed someone keep that to yourself.

IF you keyed a teachers car, you can probably tell us :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Um its not the worst thing you did. Its the worst thing you did and are willing to share!

If you killed someone keep that to yourself.

IF you keyed a teachers car, you can probably tell us :)
    …and remember folks—even if you don’t mind admitting to something today, in a week, a month, or a couple years from now make sure it’s something you wouldn’t mind some enterprising reporter or paralegal digging up and telling everyone else about it.

;)

Top Bottom