Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Well here it is folks, the post that has taken me 18 months to finally be able to make. Today at 1:00pm I/we put pen to paper and finally closed on the new facility. Construction to begin asap with the 1st thing on my to do list tomorrow is to order the dumpster to the sight. Thx Greg...more to follow as things progress!

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Congrats. I am not working at the fire department on thursday and can come help "clean house" if you need a helping hand. I will work for an IOU rangtime card. just PM me if you need help.

2008blackwrx

Plinker
    Oct 19, 2011
    Congrats. I am not working at the fire department on thursday and can come help "clean house" if you need a helping hand. I will work for an IOU rangtime card. just PM me if you need help.

I second that! i would love to volunteer my time!

On a side note, PLEASE offer a membership. You will have just one more +1 on Indy trading post and their new range.

YamahaBlue

Plinker
    Mar 31, 2009
    Been patiently waiting for what seems like forever for the new range. Hearing that pen has finally met paper and things are moving forward is GREAT news!!

:rockwoot:

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Hello everyone!

I just wanted to drop in for a quick update. Retail side tear out is near completion. Greg and the crew have been working every day this week and will be working weekends for the next couple weeks to strip the entire retail side.

Up next will be the submission of the architectural plans, revisions, and drawing the building permits. The architect guesses total timeline for permit approval at 3-5 weeks.

Current plans are to demo the South end of the building and add a large section on to the North side of the building.

Action Target is still a go for our range side construction and is giving us great feed back on time lines to completion.

The"motif" of the shop has been chosen and the building will take on a completely different look when finished. Let's just say this is going to be one of those come in and hang out all day kind of places!!!

The staff have been meeting regularly and are finalizing plans and details on new features and range pricing.

Acouple things to mention:

1. We are not currently hiring, but those interested are welcome to email me resumes or drop them by the current store and we will keep them on file.

2. We very much appreciate all the volunteer offers, but at this time our insurance company has been very clear that NO NON-EMPLOYEE'S OR NON-CONTRACTUAL EMPLOYEES are permitted in the building. The last thing we want to happen is for someone to get hurt and hold up 19 months of hard work while we wait on a lawsuit to play out.

We understand this has been a very long 19 months, but we truly appreciate the followers that have stood by us in this very difficult venture.

Now is our time to shine, and shine we will.

Updated interior photos to come next week!!!

Respectfully,

CoreyA. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    WEEK 1 DEMO PHOTOS:

BGF1.jpg

BGF2.jpg

BGF3.jpg