Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I just had an idea. How about some sort of lottery to determine who gets the first range membership? Its your show of course, but I think a lot of us would like that honor!

Good idea but we can't put the cart before the horse.

No details or decisions on any type of memberships, rates, leagues, ect have been even remotely finalized.

DogBurton

Plinker
    May 3, 2010
    End of the tunnel...

It will be great when you can get past the details of the build and start to enjoy the day-to-day business in your new digs. Will you have enough left over for advertising? Beyond this forum, I imaging needing a few Billboards and newspaper space. I know my time and budget keep me out of the loop on my hobby and need to practice. But, if I see the boards and the adds or coupons for Range time, I am closer to just gettin 'er done. :draw:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It will be great when you can get past the details of the build and start to enjoy the day-to-day business in your new digs. Will you have enough left over for advertising? Beyond this forum, I imaging needing a few Billboards and newspaper space. I know my time and budget keep me out of the loop on my hobby and need to practice. But, if I see the boards and the adds or coupons for Range time, I am closer to just gettin 'er done. :draw:

You could always hire ole Don to advertise! He gets a lot of notice. LOL

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Any updates, especially an estimated opening date? This is still happening, right?

The phase II environmental study that the US Government ordered done in case the US Government (AmTrack) had poluted our property is complete. The early indications are that no contamination was found. As soon as the offical report is done and the insurance/bank/Greg is happy then the hammers will start swinging.

We are still 100% committed to the project and it has actually gotten bigger then when it started.

It is hard to give a timeline until we know when we will have the report back.

I will let you know as soon as we know.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Will you have enough left over for advertising? Beyond this forum, I imaging needing a few Billboards and newspaper space. I know my time and budget keep me out of the loop on my hobby and need to practice. But, if I see the boards and the adds or coupons for Range time, I am closer to just gettin 'er done. :draw:

Yep, we have all that planned and ready to roll for what we call the Beech Grove Firearms Range "Blast Zone". I'm sure you will eventually get sick of hearing about the new range/store when it is open.

38special

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I've been eagerly awaiting hearing something!

I'll definitely be shooting there. I've never been a range member anywhere, but this is a good place to start! I'm also quite vocal when I like stuff, and I like BGF. You'll be getting lots of word-of-mouth I suspect!

Top Bottom