Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Malard

Plinker
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    This is going to be awesome! But now since ill be in Beech Grove more ill have to go see my sister and brother and law, but thats a price im willing to pay!

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Ahhhh, if things only would have gone as smooth as we would have thought back when I posted that thread!!! lol.

Caliber size is still slated to stay the same. The company building the range rates it at around the .300 Win Mag caliber size. In reality it will stop a .50BMG, but it would beat the hell out of it and cause us to have to make premature repairs that would be costly and uncessary.

More details should be coming this week.

choppers

Plinker
    Dec 12, 2009
    Ahhhh, if things only would have gone as smooth as we would have thought back when I posted that thread!!! lol.

Caliber size is still slated to stay the same. The company building the range rates it at around the .300 Win Mag caliber size. In reality it will stop a .50BMG, but it would beat the hell out of it and cause us to have to make premature repairs that would be costly and uncessary.

Will stay tuned. Cant wait for a range closer to me. Thanks for info:biggun:

38special

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

I'm eagerly awaiting!

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thanks for all the words of encouragement, prices and details probably won't be hammered out and posted until close to opening. We will let you know as soon as possible.

We look forward to swinging hammers very soon on the retail side and letting the range company get to work on the range side.

I also hope to take a quick break and come by the Indy 1500 this weekend, I will be sharing a table with Corey of SSNFA.

Thanks,

Greg

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    teaser............just add 12 more lanes and a wall to this model!!!

2011-01-18_15-10-32_217.jpg

38special

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I'm seriously ready to go shoot here. This winter has been brutal and I've even gotten desperate enough to nearly go to d*n's guns to go shooting. I'm hoping next winter that itch will simply result in a membership to BGF Range :)

Top Bottom