Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • green55

Plinker
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    This is really going to open up a lot of options to a whole new market. I personally don't want to patronize the "other" Indy range establishment (let's call it Ron's Guns) for fear of being snubbed, annoyed or shot in the face.

I will buy a year-long BGF range membership sight unseen.

Can. Not. Wait.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    UPDATES!!!!!!!!!

Big news this week....I have been given the go to release the offical "soft opening" date!!!!

On September 29, 2012, Beech Grove Firearms, 207 Main Street in Beech Grove will close its doors for the last time to the public.

On October 15, 2012, Beech Grove Firearms & Indoor Shooting Range located at 3020 South Emerson in Beech Grove will officially open its doors to the public for the very first time!!!! (Yes, The Range Company Swears The Range Will Be Done!!!!)

Please take this into consideration if you do transfer business with us, as NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE DURING THE TWO WEEK SHUTDOWN.

Also, for us hunter types.....

Starting October 15, 2012
    BEECH GROVE
    FIREARMS
    will be a
    IDNR DEER
    & TURKEY
    CHECK STATION!!!

Corey A. Shaffer
    Director Of Marketing
    Beech Grove Firearms, Inc.

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    On October 15, 2012, Beech Grove Firearms & Indoor Shooting Range located at 3020 South Main Street in Beech Grove will officially open its doors to the public for the very first time!!!!

Is this the correct address. We Grovers all KNOW where the new place is, but others may not. Isn't the new place on 1st (AKA Emerson Ave)?

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Jun 3, 2012
    This may be too much to ask, but will we be allowed to shoot NFA firearms that are being transferred through Beach Grove Firearms on the range while the transfer is taking place?

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    2012-09-19_13-01-48_133_zpsf7f6c9bb.jpg

wolfman

Master
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Saw a crane out front the other day and thought it was the sign going up, then noticed all of the vent ducting. Guess the air handling equipment is going in.

LGDawg

Plinker
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indy
    Glad to hear a date was finally set for this. Can't wait to see it complete in a few weeks. Looks like I know what I am doing after work on the 15th.

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Updates!!!

#1- All employees of BGF are now certified NRA Range Safety Officers (except one that couldn't make it...he will be soon), and all emplyees are now American Red Cross C.P.R. and AED trained. The store will have a AED in place as well as all the normal First Aid kits for minor bumps and bruises up to GSW's. Yipppeee!!!

bgf1_zps22f950d5.jpg

bgf2_zpsf2b54574.jpg

bgf3_zps6b5b604e.jpg

#2- The move officially started today!!! Double Yippppeeee!!!

#3- Two semi's arrived from Utah today with rubber backstop material for the berm!!! Triple Yipppeee!!!!

Top Bottom