Work Progression Photos of The New Store & Indoor Range Facility !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Well, I can give you my UNauthorized info, I was at BGF, Fri., and was talking to one of the guys, and he said, the feds, are making it hard on them ..... :twocents: JMHO .....

VaqueroEM

Plinker
    Jul 29, 2011
    South side of Indy
    Well, I can give you my UNauthorized info, I was at BGF, Fri., and was talking to one of the guys, and he said, the feds, are making it hard on them ..... :twocents: JMHO .....

I wonder how they are making it hard on them???

Typical government BS :rolleyes:

Ill be glad when we have someone else living at 1600 Pennsylvania
    Avenue!!! :patriot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Apr 30, 2008
    And from my understanding, it ain't even concern with the fact that there's going to be a firing range.

Concern is soil and/or groundwater contamination from ACROSS THE STREET. Once insurance companies and lending institutions get involved...that garbage is a mess. Literally and figuratively.

Phase I...Phase II...Phase III / Cleanup... Costs involved...who is responsible...who's paying...

*sigh*

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    No,no,no....

That stuff is all done and clear. Come on guys, let's not start the rumormill up and running.

Let me say it once and then when Greg is ready for me to make detailed announcements I will make them.

NOTHING is holding up progress, no evil government agency is conspiring against us and Greg's dedication has not waivered.

It just takes F O R E V E R for the small business administration to finish it's side of things on certain aspects of a HUGE project which involves several different corporate entities.

Opening what we believe will be the largest public indoor shooting range facility in Indiana isn't like opening a lemonaide stand.

It may seem slow in the public eye, but things are moving forward behind the scences at a quick pace.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No,no,no....

That stuff is all done and clear. Come on guys, let's not start the rumormill up and running.

Let me say it once and then when Greg is ready for me to make detailed announcements I will make them.

NOTHING is holding up progress, no evil government agency is conspiring against us and Greg's dedication has not waivered.

It just takes F O R E V E R for the small business administration to finish it's side of things on certain aspects of a HUGE project which involves several different corporate entities.

Opening what we believe will be the largest public indoor shooting range facility in Indiana isn't like opening a lemonaide stand.

It may seem slow in the public eye, but things are moving forward behind the scences at a quick pace.

I would think this would be easy, after all, Lemonade Stands are illegal :D

new_guy

Plinker
    Aug 28, 2011
    So once the new store opens, plan on doing any one day or grand opening specials? I'm sure 10% off suppressors would bring a nice size crowd, I know I'd be there :D

Top Bottom