• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You dropped this "F" Kut. Watch out for the jihadis over there. They're everywhere.

Nah, JDT isn't worth the vitriol. Overall, he's just a harmless funny guy. I can tolerate him fine. And trust my head will be on a swivel while in Germany.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would think an MIT grad would be principled, rather. But hey, maybe their English undergrad core is weak

Wow. Mark it down. Buckeye corrects MIT guy's spelling.

:stickpoke:

If someone aggravates you AND never seems to post anything that isn't trollish, putting them on /ignore makes life more better.

Okay, maybe I'm just--make sure I get the spelling down--"unprincipaled", but I'd rather give back in like kind than be aggravated. There is no ignore list.

You'd think you'd get used to it but no. :D

Well, eventually the calluses form and you don't notice your knuckles dragging so much.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I have learned that no amount of discussion or posting is going to change any minds over the Internet, including mine. I believe my life matters and have taught my children the same. Please provide me an example of how you determine my soul to be toxic; how I'm a liberal and what free ride I've taken. These are simply mindsets people embrace to feel good about their position and I'm not falling for it. Some on this very site pass along more rudeness, hatred and misinformation than BLM and assume it's okay, and it is, because they are normally not confronted. I'm tired of sounding off for the rights of others as those very same individuals remain silent when others are abused. Like you, I will not remain silent when people are being waked over. Especially when part of my goal is to ensure its not me or my family.

Well I don't know what you are talking about.
    Are you actually one of the BLM activists? Are you out there promoting hate? I doubt that. I've heard interviews with them. You don't seem to be on welfare or food stamps. Do you hate cops and want them all to die? Even the black ones? These are very silly comments but they come straight from their mouths so have I got the wrong impression of this movement? Has a splinter group broken off from the main BLM group and now they are an "Extreme BLM Hate Faction" that isn't funded by the larger hate group?

I see more hate coming from this group of people than I've seen in a long time. I can't condone their beliefs and they shouldn't be allowed to continue without any repercussions for their actions.

Remember that whole "Hands up, don't shoot" thing which was all made up by that thugs friend to keep the lie alive and even when he publicly admitted that it was all bullcrap, the BLM kept pushing it anyway and their sheep followed blindly......and still are.

What good are they doing? What is their end game? You can't stop racism by segregating races. How is this healthy for our country? Or anywhere?
    There is too much hate in the world already to continue at our home front.

The lady at this market was labeled a racist for denying a racist their service. The person wearing the shirt thought it was because of her skin color and she took that to be racist. If she had done her homework, she would realize that it doesn't matter who is wearing that shirt, but by wearing it, you are supporting that group. BLM is racist. The vendor was just protecting her community and she did the right thing and got crucified for it. :(

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well I don't know what you are talking about.
    Are you actually one of the BLM activists? Are you out there promoting hate? I doubt that. I've heard interviews with them. You don't seem to be on welfare or food stamps. Do you hate cops and want them all to die? Even the black ones? These are very silly comments but they come straight from their mouths so have I got the wrong impression of this movement? Has a splinter group broken off from the main BLM group and now they are an "Extreme BLM Hate Faction" that isn't funded by the larger hate group?

I see more hate coming from this group of people than I've seen in a long time. I can't condone their beliefs and they shouldn't be allowed to continue without any repercussions for their actions.

Remember that whole "Hands up, don't shoot" thing which was all made up by that thugs friend to keep the lie alive and even when he publicly admitted that it was all bullcrap, the BLM kept pushing it anyway and their sheep followed blindly......and still are.

What good are they doing? What is their end game? You can't stop racism by segregating races. How is this healthy for our country? Or anywhere?
    There is too much hate in the world already to continue at our home front.

The lady at this market was labeled a racist for denying a racist their service. The person wearing the shirt thought it was because of her skin color and she took that to be racist. If she had done her homework, she would realize that it doesn't matter who is wearing that shirt, but by wearing it, you are supporting that group. BLM is racist. The vendor was just protecting her community and she did the right thing and got crucified for it. :(

Like I said earlier, I wear my shirt and really don't care what people think. I have lived through decades of being told that certain symbols were held dear because of heritage. I hold the true BLM purpose dear because I want there to be a heritage for my family that doesn't include fear and calls out injustices when they arise. Yes, there is no doubt there may be some individuals attached to BLM with improper motives, but that does not cause the entire movement to be moot. Both and all sides can have snakes and I do not support wrongdoing.

Here is is a discussion I rather enjoyed. Of course some on both sides found something not to like, but that's our world.

[video=youtube_share;fO-0i6jWe1U]http://youtu.be/fO-0i6jWe1U[/video]

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    U

I'm an imaginary person...and thus can potentially be everywhere at once. :dunno:

Nah, JDT isn't worth the vitriol. Overall, he's just a harmless funny guy. I can tolerate him fine. And trust my head will be on a swivel while in Germany.

Keep trolling and stirring. It won't get me worked up. I'm here for the right reasons. I love this country, my guns and believe all lives matter enough that I don't have to preach it on my shirts.

Hope you get to see your like minded liberals at the convention tonight. I'd hate for you to miss it

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Keep trolling and stirring. It won't get me worked up. I'm here for the right reasons. I love this country, my guns and believe all lives matter enough that I don't have to preach it on my shirts.

Hope you get to see your like minded liberals at the convention tonight. I'd hate for you to miss it

Do you actually love it? Or do you love only your vision of it? You call me a liberal, but haven't illustrated how. You say stay in Europe but don't explain why, and finally you imply that I hate this country. No, JDT, I don't hate this country. I dislike my countrymen who don't have the knowledge to understand what the country was founded on. People blinded by the ignorance of partisan politics.

As an American, I am entitled to my opinion, be it wrong or right. I am entitled to speaking my mind, and having my voice heard by those who will listen. If you disagree with my opinion, it doesn't make me less of an American, it simply means we haven't a difference of opinion. But you, not being as knowledgeable on American History as you should, simply don't understand that. Perhaps one day you will understand the sacrifices in blood, a great many REAL Amerians had to give to allow their countrymen with unpopular opinions to keep their voice. When you do, then you'll understand the principles our country was founded upon, and won't simply be a confused person who just happened to be born under the flag.

But, my opinion aside, I'd LOVE to know how I'm a liberal. Got some proof to back that up?.... Oh, and I hate to do this to you, but being black doesn't count. Lol

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Do you actually love it? Or do you love only your vision of it? You call me a liberal, but haven't illustrated how. You say stay in Europe but don't explain why, and finally you imply that I hate this country. No, JDT, I don't hate this country. I dislike my countrymen who don't have the knowledge to understand what the country was founded on. People blinded by the ignorance of partisan politics.

As an American, I am entitled to my opinion, be it wrong or right. I am entitled to speaking my mind, and having my voice heard by those who will listen. If you disagree with my opinion, it doesn't make me less of an American, it simply means we haven't a difference of opinion. But you, not being as knowledgeable on American History as you should, simply don't understand that. Perhaps one day you will understand the sacrifices in blood, a great many REAL Amerians had to give to allow their countrymen with unpopular opinions to keep their voice. When you do, then you'll understand the principles our country was founded upon, and won't simply be a confused person who just happened to be born under the flag.

But, my opinion aside, I'd LOVE to know how I'm a liberal. Got some proof to back that up?.... Oh, and I hate to do this to you, but being black doesn't count. Lol
    You can challenge what I love and I'll just laugh everytime. As I said before, people on here have actually met me and know what I'm about. I don't live in a fantasy and come here just to cry about all the terrible things the world has done to me.

It's pretty obvious. You come here for one reason. To push your agenda and complain about things you don't like. There are few like you on here and you all stick out like sore thumbs. You are an enabler and because of people like you certain things won't ever change. I'll let you figure them out.

When I think of INGO I think of how most of us have at least a couple things in common. I don't see it with you. It seems pretty obvious to me that you aren't at all interested in guns and probably don't even want us to have them.

So, as I've asked before, why are you here? Trolling and pot stirring for sure. I'd guess keeping the racial divide too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You can challenge what I love and I'll just laugh everytime. As I said before, people on here have actually met me and know what I'm about. I don't live in a fantasy and come here just to cry about all the terrible things the world has done to me.

It's pretty obvious. You come here for one reason. To push your agenda and complain about things you don't like. There are few like you on here and you all stick out like sore thumbs. You are an enabler and because of people like you certain things won't ever change. I'll let you figure them out.

When I think of INGO I think of how most of us have at least a couple things in common. I don't see it with you. It seems pretty obvious to me that you aren't at all interested in guns and probably don't even want us to have them.

So, as I've asked before, why are you here? Trolling and pot stirring for sure. I'd guess keeping the racial divide too.

Lol, I guess you'll just have to deal with all of my perceived faults, won't you? I mean, you'll never get me to stop complaining about the world's oppression of me. You'll never get me to stop pushing my contrarian agenda either. You'll never get me to stop enabling those who need to enabled. And as an Anti-gun person, of course I don't want INGO members to have guns....duh! And of course, I'm all about keeping the racial divide....I certainly am not going to have dinner or shoot guns with (wait, I don't like those) or date or travel with, risk my well being, comfort, cry in the arms of, be the godfather to, or any of a number of things.... for "certain" people which could potentially narrow this racial divide.

Kut (knows JDT's type)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I think we're done here. It's been said often enough that topics are what are discussed here, not personalities. If you have a problem with another member, and neither of you is a mod, use your da*n ignore lists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom