• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If the boyfriend were 400 lbs, and crushed his girlfriend to death during a fight, would the justice system have produced the same outcome?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Everyone here seems to be missing the fact that she murdered a human being and is not even going to jail. Yeah, that's funny, lets all make jokes.

You know what? You are absolutely right.

I'm guilty myself of making a joke since the method of death is sort of humorous, but it is complete bull:poop: that she killed someone and didn't serve any jail time...Should she have been convicted of murder 1? Of course not, but to not even have to step foot in a jail after maliciously killing someone(albeit, probably an accident to have killed him) is pretty messed up.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Everyone here seems to be missing the fact that she murdered a human being and is not even going to jail. Yeah, that's funny, lets all make jokes.

At least we aren't making childrens rhymes about it.

Ever hear the one that goes "Ring around the Rosy. Pocket full of Posy. Ashes, Ashes, We all Fall Down"

If you don't know what it means look it up

Morbid yeah maybe, but in that we all realize the tragedy here.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

No, it wouldn't have been the same outcome because we don't have equal justice.

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    As sad as it is for me to say this, I cannot say this surprises me. I have lost almost all my faith in the justice system we currently have due to cases like this. What really got the snowball rolling was Plaxico Burress going to jail for some time over illegally carrying a pistol and shooting himself in the leg, while Dante Stallworth KILLED someone while driving DRUNK and only got probation!!! What does this say to other countries/the young people we have (I am a "young" person but I mean children) when you have such discrepancies in punishment?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I dont even want to know where she was siting on him to cause death!!!:D
    128824672829114953.jpg

Top Bottom