Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.7%
    36   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    Keep us updated ! i bet she comes crying for forgivness !
    that is so stupid stealing a toy from a child when her kid probably wouldnt even remember that gun was there after the jolly old dude showed up!

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    In this thread, a poster made the comment that he could not forgive something like this. I ask, "could" not, or "would" not? I tell you that forgiving somebody is a conscious act that you as an individual must make; nothing prohibits one from forgiving somebody except one's own pride, anger, selfishness, and/or lack of self-control. Is that really the right thing to do, friend? To hold a such a grudge indefinitely?

I may have been the one to say that, and I would like to clarify. To me, when I say I wouldn't forgive this person, ever, what I mean is that there is no longer any trust, ever. I wouldn't hold a grudge, I wouldn't dwell on the issue. I would totally write this person out of my life, forever. The teenagers, they still have a moral compass, it just needs to be repaired. They have all done the proper thing and I would forgive them, but I would always be iffy as to their character until they showed me proof, through their future actions, that they are good people. As far as the lady, this is a damn _adult_. Someone with intelligence if she can pass an nursing license exam. Her behavior is reprehensible for a grown, educated adult. People like this don't deserve free passes or forgiveness. What they deserve, if it was me or my kid who was the victim, is never having me in their life..ever. Her son got to get a present from someone willing to dress up as Santa, wonder if any of the other males at future Christmas parties will offer to do that?

There is a type of parent that is helping destroy this country. It is all about them and their kids. Their kids get arrested for a DUI or underage drinking, they hire a $5,000 lawyer to prove their precious angel didn't do it. They lie, they steal, they never believe their actions, or the actions of their family are wrong, immoral, or improper. Only when caught red-handed do they finally back down. These people only back down as far as they need. In this case, the toy is being returned, but she isn't going to personally _admit_ her wrongdoing.

Like I said before, I wouldn't dwell on this incident, but I wouldn't forgive either. I most definitely wouldn't have any future associations with this type of person.

Bastispah

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Morristown IN
    :rockwoot:Awesome way to teach that thieving whale a lesson, now everyone world wide will know what a POS she is, family, friends, and co-workers alike. Well done sir!

Mini-14

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    New Palestine,In
    I may have been the one to say that, and I would like to clarify. To me, when I say I wouldn't forgive this person, ever, what I mean is that there is no longer any trust, ever. I wouldn't hold a grudge, I wouldn't dwell on the issue. I would totally write this person out of my life, forever. The teenagers, they still have a moral compass, it just needs to be repaired. They have all done the proper thing and I would forgive them, but I would always be iffy as to their character until they showed me proof, through their future actions, that they are good people. As far as the lady, this is a damn _adult_. Someone with intelligence if she can pass an nursing license exam. Her behavior is reprehensible for a grown, educated adult. People like this don't deserve free passes or forgiveness. What they deserve, if it was me or my kid who was the victim, is never having me in their life..ever. Her son got to get a present from someone willing to dress up as Santa, wonder if any of the other males at future Christmas parties will offer to do that?

There is a type of parent that is helping destroy this country. It is all about them and their kids. Their kids get arrested for a DUI or underage drinking, they hire a $5,000 lawyer to prove their precious angel didn't do it. They lie, they steal, they never believe their actions, or the actions of their family are wrong, immoral, or improper. Only when caught red-handed do they finally back down. These people only back down as far as they need. In this case, the toy is being returned, but she isn't going to personally _admit_ her wrongdoing.

Like I said before, I wouldn't dwell on this incident, but I wouldn't forgive either. I most definitely wouldn't have any future associations with this type of person.

Amen brother

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    What a stupid *****! It seems to me that as a nurse she is held in a position of trust handling medication and such, I wouldn't trust that **** with an aspirin. My guess is Methodist Hospital would have interest in knowing of one of their nurses stealing from a child. If you'll steal candy from a baby you'll steal from anyone. It would be a simple thing to email a link to that video to their personnel department.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

First, thanks for not blowing up at me about it. I wasn't out for blood, which is why I didn't call you out on it directly. I was just taking the opportunity to encourage everyone to aspire to be a higher caliber (it is a gun forum, after all) of people in handling the situation.

Now that you've clarified what you mean, I think we're mostly on the same page. Yes, there is no longer trust, and it will take a loonngg time to reestablish it. I share your sentiments and generally your reaction. But if asked, I would say, yes I've forgiven the person, much like edsinger said of the person who stole money from their wedding gifts (quoted below).

My wife and I had someone do this at our wedding, we had cash gifts and for some reason the thief left the $100's but took about $250 in $50's , $20's, and $10's. We made no big deal out of it even though we know who did it. We had no proof anyway. To this day we have nothing to do with them, and in most respects they have not changed. I forgave them, but still do not trust them.

Caleb

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Well Lets see what DustJunky2000 has to say this morning,

It seems to me that the wagons are circling around her...she STILL refuses to admit this and now attacks the accuser.

Lets stand back and think about this a minute. IF there was no video, she would have denied it also and those close to her would have been mad that she was even accused. Well there is a small factoid here, there IS a video and it speaks for itself. I am surprised she hasn't accused him of modifying the video yet.

Excuses and more lies....she should just come clean...she is digging herself further into a hole....

:popcorn:

In bold is another reason this country/society is going down hill. Instead of holding the thief responsible for this incident some of the family starts to defend,excuse, and sympathize with her. WTF, hold the fat turd responsible for her actions and be done with her. If she was a member of my family, she is the one who "would be dead to me". I guarantee this isn't the first time she has done it, only the first time she was caught.

To the OP, good for you for standing up to this and defending your son. We (as a society) needs more of this. :rockwoot:

I would rep you again, but I haven't spread it around enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom