Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Popcorn.gif

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Dustjunky- By chance, is Shamu's husband 44 years old? A "mrClovis65" - 44 - just created an account to say:

"Seriously people, get a life! What gun??? You can't even tell that whatever is on the floor is even a gun let alone after she picks up the gift wrap what is done with whatever it is. Get real."

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Very, very sad. The video has now been posted as a link on my facebook page - my 213 friends will have fun with it. Oh, and I told them to pass it on. :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Uh-oh... public profile, too.

I sense this ending badly.

I would just like to remind everyone that they are an extension of INGO and represent the site to the non-initiated... I say we let this be handled by family. He's doing pretty well so far, right?

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Uh-oh... public profile, too.

I sense this ending badly.

I would just like to remind everyone that they are an extension of INGO and represent the site to the non-initiated... I say we let this be handled by family. He's doing pretty well so far, right?
    Good call. I thought the same thing. I see no problem blogging about this on other sites so others can read it to, but I draw the line at directly confronting this person, as you stated family matter.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good call. I thought the same thing. I see no problem blogging about this on other sites so others can read it to, but I draw the line at directly confronting this person, as you stated family matter.

Same here, that's why I just posted the link on my facebook :D

I really hope this lady and all involved on the bad side of things get what they deserve.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    While I detest what they did, and I *did* share the links to this thread and to the video on Twitter, I feel I must encourage dustjunky2000 to only push it as far as necessary. I'll expound.

It was a terrible thing for Delana Ward to steal the gun, horrible too to involve the teenagers. Of this I have no dispute. I think it was appropriate to post the video that we may all see with our own eyes and know it wasn't just an elaborate story. Here's where I want to say "don't push it too far". The teenaged girls admitted their wrong and apologized; the teenaged boy is expected to as well (from what I understood, but I am reading this at 0200, so I might've misread). If Delana and her husband do admit their wrong and apologize, I would encourage dustjunky to go ahead and take down the video and request that the moderators remove the links to Delana's Facebook profile.

In this thread, a poster made the comment that he could not forgive something like this. I ask, "could" not, or "would" not? I tell you that forgiving somebody is a conscious act that you as an individual must make; nothing prohibits one from forgiving somebody except one's own pride, anger, selfishness, and/or lack of self-control. Is that really the right thing to do, friend? To hold a such a grudge indefinitely?

So again... just don't take it too far. That may mean you might have to calm down a bit to make sure you don't act out of anger and do something that really was unnecessary.

And I do agree that we as INGO members should not take it upon ourselves to express our disdain for Delana's behavior to her directly. Leave the resolution to the family.

Caleb

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom