• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griffeycom

Expert
    Dec 20, 2008
    You want to qualify 210 before basic training? Bring me your DD form 4/2 and I will consider you active duty, shoot for no charge. As many Appleseeds as you can get to before your departure date arrives.

YHJ

Wow that is too awesome. I am going to definitely sign up for Saturday. Ordering ticket now. Sunday is still iffy for me though but I will see what I can do.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    WINTERSEEDS

January is GONE... see ya... bye-bye.

Month of February 2011
    Indianapolis 1 Day, IN - Feb 12-12
    Cloverdale, IN - Feb 12-13
    Bedford, IN - Feb 19-20

Month of March 2011
    Rochester, IN - Mar 19-20
    Nashville, IN - Mar 26-27
    Who's coming out in February? :popcorn:

Pick a shoot, get signed up and post here. I'll be at Cloverdale next weekend.

Read the recent AARs - people are having a blast at these Winterseeds!
    :rockwoot:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    This would have been a GREAT day for a Winterseed. ;)

Weatherman isn't calling for snow next weekend at Cloverdale, but .........We will still have a couple inches of ice with 6" - 8" of snow to lay in. But a snow storm :rockwoot: would be "funner".

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We'll take what we can get, Dave... ;)

Month of February 2011
    Bedford, IN - Feb 19-20

Month of March 2011

Come on out :ingo: you won't regret it. :)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    My wife and i are IN for bedford, although showing up slightly late w/ doug (22lr) we will need ONE loaner rifle w/ scope for my wife. i will be bringing my cz452 suppressed and an open mind. i tried to bed others into coming w/ us and we do the driving but they were just not interested.

how many people are going to be at the bedford shoot?

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    My wife and i are IN for bedford, although showing up slightly late w/ doug (22lr) we will need ONE loaner rifle w/ scope for my wife. i will be bringing my cz452 suppressed and an open mind. i tried to bed others into coming w/ us and we do the driving but they were just not interested.

We will have a rifle set aside for her. Currently pre-registration is showing 16 shooters.

YHJ

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

if jamie wants my cz let me know

Bubba

Expert
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    This would have been a GREAT day for a Winterseed. ;)
    It was. Today was better. Snow layer between 4-20" (depending on where you stood) leftover from Snowmageddon 2011 plus a nice fluffy additional 3" overnight with dusting all day. It was a fantastic weekend in Waterman for Illinois' first-ever Winterseed. :rockwoot:

I'll be at Cloverdale this weekend and Bedford the next, so I hope to see y'all there!

ATM

Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Month of February 2011
    Bedford, IN - Feb 19-20

Month of March 2011

Looks like the Bedford shoot is already sold out. :yesway:

Spots are still available on the line at Indy and Cloverdale this weekend.

"But why are Indy and Cloverdale not sold out?" you may ask. :scratch:

Because you haven't registered yet. ;)

So... what will you have to talk about come Monday morning?

a) A deeper connection with your American heritage and improved confidence in your rifle marksmanship under any conditions. :rockwoot:
    or

b) A deeper dent in your couch and the renewed hope that the zombies will also hibernate from November until April. :laugh:

The choice is yours... :popcorn:

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    How was the turnout at Marion County Fish and Game today? Looks like you guys had great weather for the 1 day shoot!

Eight pre-regs and one walk on, we made four rifleman. Good thing I ordered extra winterseed patches, we needed them. Great weather, though we did get a bit of sleet as all the snow was melting off of the trees above us!

Thank you again MCFG, your gracious use the wonderful facilities is very much appreciated. If you live in Indy, you need to check out Marion County Fish and Game. Really you do.

AAR will follow by tomorrow night.

Yellowhousejake

chizzle

Master
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Eight pre-regs and one walk on, we made four rifleman. Good thing I ordered extra winterseed patches, we needed them. Great weather, though we did get a bit of sleet as all the snow was melting off of the trees above us!

Thank you again MCFG, your gracious use the wonderful facilities is very much appreciated. If you live in Indy, you need to check out Marion County Fish and Game. Really you do.

AAR will follow by tomorrow night.

Yellowhousejake

Sounds great! I can't wait to see the AAR.

JByer323

Expert
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Interested in the Rochester March shoot, as that's spring break. My girlfriend who has pretty much zero shooting experience really wants to go, but I've got to get her back to Bloomington at a reasonable time Sunday, then get back to Noblesville myself. Remind me how late shoots go on Sundays?

I really want to get my riflemen this time around, and a Winterseed patch would be awesome!

Top Bottom