• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Interested in the Rochester March shoot, as that's spring break. My girlfriend who has pretty much zero shooting experience really wants to go, but I've got to get her back to Bloomington at a reasonable time Sunday, then get back to Noblesville myself. Remind me how late shoots go on Sundays?

I really want to get my riflemen this time around, and a Winterseed patch would be awesome!

By default we stop at dark. Bubba is hoping to talk Fred into a starlight 'seed patch, but until then I guess we shoot in daylight. :):

We usually end between 4 and 5 on Sundays. Hope to see you there!

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    Remember folks, Winterseed patches only come with the weather.

If it's 60 degrees and sunny I ain't giving out Winterseed patches, just those plain old boring green ones (that only a tiny percentage of Americans have earned).

Pray for bad weather, or hope ATM shows up and brings it with him :D

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Remember folks, Winterseed patches only come with the weather.

If it's 60 degrees and sunny I ain't giving out Winterseed patches, just those plain old boring green ones (that only a tiny percentage of Americans have earned).

Pray for bad weather, or hope ATM shows up and brings it with him :D

YHJ

You know, as much as I love Winterseeds, those "plain old boring green ones" are pretty cool, too. :D

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    By default we stop at dark. Bubba is hoping to talk Fred into a starlight 'seed patch, but until then I guess we shoot in daylight. :):

We usually end between 4 and 5 on Sundays. Hope to see you there!

Night fire? :D Ooooooh that would be just too cool for school. KD targets set at actual distances with chemlights..... A line full of centerfire shooters with mags full of tracers?
    STOP TEASING ME AMY!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    I heard that there was a 1 day Winterseed on March 19th... Any truth to that? I'm in if its true.

Never trust what you hear :D

The truth lies here and here only, even if I say it, it ain't true until it appears on the schedule.

Appleseed - Search States

Two day seeds are just like a one day seed, but MORE. Anyone who has done a one day and a two day will tell you the two day is the only way to go. While the one day Appleseed fills a void, it is only used when no other way exists to get an event at the host range. A one day Appleseed is essentially the Saturday course of fire with zero room for flexibility as we cannot push any instruction into the next day, 'cause there ain't one.

If your work or family schedule simply cannot allow you to attend a two day event, then a one day is for you, or you could also sign up for Saturday only at a two day event.

Yellowhousejake

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I completely forgot - there's also a mini at Cloverdale on March 19th. PM DaveD if you're interested!

*Thanks to IndyGunworks for catching that. NoObs think they're so smart...;)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I still want to register for it. as well as my wife. and i will be bringing one, hopefully two new seeders. any idea when it will hit link thingamagic that gets me to the registration page?

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I still want to register for it. as well as my wife. and i will be bringing one, hopefully two new seeders. any idea when it will hit link thingamagic that gets me to the registration page?

There is no registration for a mini. They are an intro or refresher - not an official complete event.

Just PM DaveD.

Top Bottom