Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Or, now try to pay attention.

Some of us fully understand the fact that people are going to play those exact games at every available opportunity, and we still choose to FREELY get the vaccine because of reasons you are unaware of.

But as I stated I truly believe you are unaware of this fact.

Try to comprehend this. The arrogance knows no bounds. If one goes back in this thread it is not those of us asking questions, posting counter opinions, when they get by the media/government blockades, that has a cult like response, we have concerns and questions, not a dogma we are pushing, rather it is the pro vaccine cult that thinks they are the Internet firemen, there put out any discussion that goes against their precious belief in the vaccines. When one is a fellow traveler with the entire media, government, world government, Hollywood, establishment isn't it time to rethink your position if one professes to be conservative?

Pay close attention now, this is the tricky part, to my recollection not a single poster asking questions is on here advocating YOU not get the vaccine, rather I had hoped the topic was to be a discussion to share info whether or not to get the vaccine so folks could make the right decision for them.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The biological systems that exist aren't capable of incorporating an mRNA vaccine into the human genome.

If you want to talk CRISPR, then sure, but not an mRNA strand. It doesn't work.
    Right, that's not how it's supposed to work. Exactly. I've read how it's supposed to work the same as everyone else that has bothered. So, like it isn't supposed to do a lot of things to people that are happening, in biological systems there are too many variables for you to say "never". In brewing up vaccines there are a lot of variables. In the effects (so far) on people there are a lot of variables. And we don't know what's causing them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Try to comprehend this. The arrogance knows no bounds. If one goes back in this thread it is not those of us asking questions, posting counter opinions, when they get by the media/government blockades, that has a cult like response, we have concerns and questions, not a dogma we are pushing, rather it is the pro vaccine cult that thinks they are the Internet firemen, there put out any discussion that goes against their precious belief in the vaccines. When one is a fellow traveler with the entire media, government, world government, Hollywood, establishment isn't it time to rethink your position if one professes to be conservative?

Pay close attention now, this is the tricky part, to my recollection not a single poster asking questions is on here advocating YOU not get the vaccine, rather I had hoped the topic was to be a discussion to share info whether or not to get the vaccine so folks could make the right decision for them.

I think there's some truth to this. I've noticed a lot of people wailing, "follow the 'science', " as if the the politicians and media reporting the science are automatically correct, or as if there is zero corruption among scientists.

For example, I remember back when Trump repeated the lab theory, TPTB gnashed their teeth, and suddenly, some "study" came out days later where some guy claimed he reviewed the virus DNA and had determined that it could not have been been from the lab, it had to be from an animal source. And then EVERYONE on twitter started throwing that "science" at everyone else and it shut down any chance of reasonable discussion. Turns out the guy who "studied" it was full of ****.

When science is driven by politics, it's more like propaganda. The claim that the virus DNA proves it could not have come from a lab was propaganda, because some activist ********er had to show the world that Trump was wrong. Still, maybe he was wrong. But what that guy was pushing was not science.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Right, that's not how it's supposed to work. Exactly. I've read how it's supposed to work the same as everyone else that has bothered. So, like it isn't supposed to do a lot of things to people that are happening, in biological systems there are too many variables for you to say "never". In brewing up vaccines there are a lot of variables. In the effects (so far) on people there are a lot of variables. And we don't know what's causing them.
    I think if you're not well enough educated in biology and DNA, you're not qualified to make that statement. Sure you can say it.

I think what you are qualified to say is that you hear what people are saying, and you see some things that seem to work differently from what they said.

The claim that you're trying to refute is that the mRna vaccines can change DNA. Okay, how do you know that without observation? Would you know changed DNA if you saw it?

I'm not trying to drag you here. I'm just trying to get you to think about what expertise you have and what you're claiming? Are you using someone else's word for it that the mRna vaccines change DNA? And if that's the case, just say so. And tell us who is telling you that, so that the people with the qualifications can look at it and see if they're right, or full of ****.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I think if you're not well enough educated in biology and DNA, you're not qualified to make that statement. Sure you can say it.

I think what you are qualified to say is that you hear what people are saying, and you see some things that seem to work differently from what they said.

The claim that you're trying to refute is that the mRna vaccines can change DNA. Okay, how do you know that without observation? Would you know changed DNA if you saw it?

I'm not trying to drag you here. I'm just trying to get you to think about what expertise you have and what you're claiming? Are you using someone else's word for it that the mRna vaccines change DNA? And if that's the case, just say so. And tell us who is telling you that, so that the people with the qualifications can look at it and see if they're right, or full of ****.
    No, you're trying to claim that I'm saying something that I'm not.
    I'm used to that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think there's some truth to this. I've noticed a lot of people wailing, "follow the 'science', " as if the the politicians and media reporting the science are automatically correct, or as if there is zero corruption among scientists.

For example, I remember back when Trump repeated the lab theory, TPTB gnashed their teeth, and suddenly, some "study" came out days later where some guy claimed he reviewed the virus DNA and had determined that it could not have been been from the lab, it had to be from an animal source. And then EVERYONE on twitter started throwing that "science" at everyone else and it shut down any chance of reasonable discussion. Turns out the guy who "studied" it was full of ****.

When science is driven by politics, it's more like propaganda. The claim that the virus DNA proves it could not have come from a lab was propaganda, because some activist ********er had to show the world that Trump was wrong. Still, maybe he was wrong. But what that guy was pushing was not science.
    One more point. I think all of us who are not doing this kind of research shouldn't throw science at each either. Maybe your expert is an ideologue. An activist. And is full of ****. And that can fit either side. The "establishment" experts are often have motives beyond just the science. They're not unquestionable. They can be full of **** too.

I'm at a place where I don't know the science. I can read and understand a bit. I can also apply logic and reasoning and evaluate consistency and read behavior and use other things to get a feel for whether someone's pushing ********. One of those things, as I like to say, if you act like you're hiding something, it's reasonable to suspect you're hiding something.

I kinda suspect that the establishment is hiding some ****. And to me that makes a lot of what they're pushing, untrustworthy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, you're trying to claim that I'm saying something that I'm not.
    I'm used to that.
    The discussion was specifically about mRna being able to change DNA. If that's not what you're saying, then you're right. Because it seemed to me that when you quoted a post that said mRna vaccines can't change DNA, and your post seemed to be skeptical of that, it was a reasonable assumption.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    If you want to take that chance, you are absolutely welcome to do so. I am not.

Well, that want really the question but ok.
    I’m on the same side as you as far as not wanting to vaccine.
    I just didn’t think it had to have FDA approval to be a vaccine, technically. Not arguing about whether it works or not.
    Like letting some other alphabet agency define what is a SBR vs pistol, or an automatic weapon, it is what it is by definition no matter what the bloated govt calls it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    One more point. I think all of us who are not doing this kind of research shouldn't throw science at each either. Maybe your expert is an ideologue. An activist. And is full of ****. And that can fit either side. The "establishment" experts are often have motives beyond just the science. They're not unquestionable. They can be full of **** too.

I'm at a place where I don't know the science. I can read and understand a bit. I can also apply logic and reasoning and evaluate consistency and read behavior and use other things to get a feel for whether someone's pushing ********. One of those things, as I like to say, if you act like you're hiding something, it's reasonable to suspect you're hiding something.

I kinda suspect that the establishment is hiding some ****. And to me that makes a lot of what they're pushing, untrustworthy.
    QFT.
    And I like your reference about throwing science at each other, like flinging poo or whatever at the wall and see what sticks. More and more is sticking it seems, but that doesn’t make it not smell.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The discussion was specifically about mRna being able to change DNA. If that's not what you're saying, then you're right. Because it seemed to me that when you quoted a post that said mRna vaccines can't change DNA, and your post seemed to be skeptical of that, it was a reasonable assumption.
    Here you go.
    fence post.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well, that want really the question but ok.
    I’m on the same side as you as far as not wanting to vaccine.
    I just didn’t think it had to have FDA approval to be a vaccine, technically. Not arguing about whether it works or not.
    Like letting some other alphabet agency define what is a SBR vs pistol, or an automatic weapon, it is what it is by definition no matter what the bloated govt calls it.
    Totally unrelated to this thread, but I have to applaud you and several others. While we are on different sides of the discussion, I've seen many of you pointing out inconsistencies (for lack of a better word) with the narrative on the side of the debate you take. I respect the **** out of that.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How did of the pharmaceutical companies that offer "vaccines" actually start the research? Did they start from scratch? Were they given previous research? Just how did they "create" their vaccines?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

There once was a man from Nantucket....

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%